The Open and Tolerant Left Again

There's nobody less tolerant than todays liberals. Well maybe the Nazi's but its close.
well that is nazism. through and through. they must be soooo proud. wonder what their fan base will say? is this now the MLB take a knee?

Last edited:
San Fagcisco Giants are banning their 1st baseman from their 10 year World Series reunion because he’s a Trump supporter.

San Francisco Giants snub Aubrey Huff from World Series reunion over social media posts
But I'm sure every cock sucker and fudge packing queer is welcomed with open arms. Likely junkies too.
they are sooooo accepting of differences of people. want me to accept a man is a woman, but can't accept a difference of opinion. amazing.

"Multiple sources have indicated that Huff’s political posts that include fierce support for President Donald Trump did not influence the team’s decision to keep the former first baseman away from the reunion. Instead, the Giants perceived many of Huff’s posts as misogynistic, derogatory and offensive and concluded that those views are in opposition to what the organization stands for.

The decision was not made based on a specific controversial post by Huff, but instead after the former first baseman displayed a consistent pattern of vulgarity. At the Winter Meetings in December, sources told the Bay Area News Group the team was considering banning Huff from future reunions honoring the 2010 team and it appeared there may be little Huff could do to change the organization’s decision."

Aubrey Huff barred from SF Giants 2010 World Series reunion
I'm sure the San Francisco fags would never admit to being political.....but then turn around and claim the guy was a sexist.

Their true motivations are transparent.

The right does exactly the same thing.
For instance?
Oh come on. Really?

that's all you got? really? fking weak gipper. you've truly hit rock bottom

So, you think that’s the only time righties have been violent. Come on man.

it's the only one you all got.

there's this one. that says differently The standoff between Covington student and American Indian elder

Forum List

Back