The origins of "gender theory" and adapted by the democrats and academia in this ruined country.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Depraved is the right word. Kinsey should not be applauded for his lies and yet he is. Basically worshiped in academia, especially in Bloomington.

I was talking to a 'gender is a feeling' type, and brought up John Money. It was like showing a cross to a vampire. They were like, 'How do you know that name!? Only evil transphobes bring him up!!' And I'm thinking, you reacted like I insulted your God.

This brainwwshed pathetic left wing tart sent me a private message saying....

"And your theory killed over 100 million people these past 100 years and causes 99% of all wars. You simply think life is a joke if you're a male and don't even see us girls as fully human but tools to be used and raped after you killed our sons. How the hell has people living our lives the way we wished ruined this country?"

Jessica-stormlover

=========

They are so pathetic 🙄

This brainwwshed pathetic left wing tart sent me a private message saying....

"And your theory killed over 100 million people these past 100 years and causes 99% of all wars. You simply think life is a joke if you're a male and don't even see us girls as fully human but tools to be used and raped after you killed our sons. How the hell has people living our lives the way we wished ruined this country?"

Jessica-stormlover

=========

They are so pathetic 🙄
keep in mind that sicko also wants to teach children how to be bisexual,, thats grooming if I ever heard it,,

one point it made was the benefit if you married someone of the opposite sex is if you got divorced you could go back to having sex with your friend of the same gender,,

keep in mind that sicko also wants to teach children how to be bisexual,, thats grooming if I ever heard it,,

one point it made was the benefit if you married someone of the opposite sex is if you got divorced you could go back to having sex with your friend of the same gender,,
The bisexual aspect was normalized in places like Ancient Sparta, only, they abused children. They all did it.

Maybe we should start calling Democrats Spartans!

upload_2018-9-9_12-13-58-png.215539

And your theory killed over 100 million people these past 100 years and causes 99% of all wars. You simply think life is a joke if you're a male and don't even see us girls as fully human but tools to be used and raped after you killed our sons. How the hell has people living our lives the way we wished ruined this country?

Yes, only 1-2% of our society is trans but bannishing them just because they're different is wrong and evil to the core. They're not ruining this country.

And your theory killed over 100 million people these past 100 years and causes 99% of all wars. You simply think life is a joke if you're a male and don't even see us girls as fully human but tools to be used and raped after you killed our sons. How the hell has people living our lives the way we wished ruined this country?

Yes, only 1-2% of our society is trans but bannishing them just because they're different is wrong and evil to the core. They're not ruining this country.
no ones talked about bannishing them,, its only when they started getting children involved like you did when you talked about teaching children to be bisexual,,

I can say this,, well actually I cant say that,,

leave the kids alone and we will all be fine,,

The Democrats are regressive. They want a return to the Spartans where they abused children as a norm, where there is no right and wrong, just a putrid shade of DNC gray.
this is just a small correlation,, the spartans were far to noble and would just kill democrats on sight for being useless as they did with substandard infants

Forum List

Back