🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The “Palestinians” – A Fictional “People"

Alhambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.
Funny drivel. It's a jordanian flag, provided the picture itself hasn't been tampered with, considering that palistanian compulsive lying thing, of course.

Palestinian Flag in 1937

:lmao:

Just like their map of the area today.

images

The ones they show in their schools while they teach their desire to kill all Jews.

Something must change or peace is highly unlikely. There must be an actual move towards peace, not just a mouthing of the words whilst preparing for war.

Alhambra Theatre, Jaffa, 1937, flying Palestinian flag.
Funny drivel. It's a jordanian flag, provided the picture itself hasn't been tampered with, considering that palistanian compulsive lying thing, of course.

Palestinian Flag in 1937

images

The ones they show in their schools while they teach their desire to kill all Jews.

Something must change or peace is highly unlikely. There must be an actual move towards peace, not just a mouthing of the words whilst preparing for war.

That map is geographically correct.

Palestinian Flag in 1937 :lmao:
images
The ones they show in their schools while they teach their desire to kill all Jews. Something must change or peace is highly unlikely. There must be an actual move towards peace, not just a mouthing of the words whilst preparing for war.
But palistanian appetites aren't, of course.

Palestinian Flag in 1937

images

No.
The map is Geographically Incorrect, or should we say it at best WAS a geographical designation, NOT a political one.
Never a self-governing Political entity and now completely Incorrect as more than Half that land IS Israel.
-
-

Palestinian Flag in 1937

images

No.
The map is Geographically Incorrect, or should we say it at best WAS a geographical designation, NOT a political one.
Never a self-governing Political entity and now completely Incorrect as more than Half that land IS Israel.
-
-

Can you show a map that includes Israel's defined borders?

No.
-
-

You are correct to say it was a geographical designation. However, that was the basis of many of the states in the world--particularly in the Middle East. Jordan, Iraq and Syria were geographic designations.

It's so hard to see. How can you tell what kind of flag it is?

If it is a nationalistic statement at all, it seems to be the flag of the Arab revolt.

Now, obviously, they wouldn't be flying this abomination of a flag:
Palestine-Mandate-Ensign-1927-1948.svg

So, two lies still do not equal one truth pgm.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It's either the flag of the Arab revolt or the Jordanian flag. I'm leaning towards the first one, but it's really hard to tell. The flag of the Arab revolt was used in Palestine at least as early as 1917, so I'm leaning towards it being that.

The “Palestinians” – A Fictional “People"

No more fictional that Americans or Isrealis. no.

They exist and they call themselves Palestinians and really that's all it takes.

To deny that they have that right to call themselves whatever they choose is simply silly.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. It's either the flag of the Arab revolt or the Jordanian flag. I'm leaning towards the first one, but it's really hard to tell. The flag of the Arab revolt was used in Palestine at least as early as 1917, so I'm leaning towards it being that.

I'm saying that to pretend something is real when it is a mock up is lacking in reality. To attempt to tie something lacking in reality with something in reality does not change the fact that the support is lacking in reality.

:lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

What ROT,read the speeches of David Ben Gurion 1937 and 1938...he clearly recognised THE PALESTINIAN ARABS as owning Palestine...Your MISINFORMATION IS EXACTLY THAT.:cool:
Israel is a foreign military occupation of Palestine.

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris :lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

SO BORING:cool:
Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine

University of Southern CaliforniaL The Roman Invention of Palestine
Rome conquered Jerusalem in 70 A.D. ending the national independence gained during the Jewish War (66-70 A.D.). Despite being under Roman control, much of the land in Judea was still in Jewish hands; the Jews were neither exiled nor enslaved. Seventy years after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem, the Jews in Judea began a war against the Roman Empire (4a). The war lasted for three years from late summer A.D. 132 through late autumn A.D. 135. The war was led by Shim’on ben (or Bar) Kosiba, who became known as “Bar Kokhba” or “Son of the Star.”

The emperor Hadrian found himself forced to deal with this serious Jewish threat to the Roman Empire. His Pax Romana was threatened by the Jewish War. Hadrian sent armies to Judea, but did not find victory against Bar Kokhba’s guerillas. The turning point in the war came when Hadrian called in one of his best generals, Julius Severus, to fight exclusively on the Jewish front. Severus slowly closed in around Bar Kokhba—and without outside help from the Jewish Diaspora which Bar Kokhba was counting on—was able to defeat the Jewish revolt (6d).

As punishment, the Jews were driven from Jerusalem and the gentiles moved in. The city was called Aelia Capitolina and was a pagan city—built on the ruins of Jerusalem. The province was renamed from Judea to Syria-Palaestina to further remove the Jews from their land. Practicing Judaism was outlawed and scholars who supported to rebellion were executed (5b). Soon after the defeat of Bar Kokhba, Hadrian died and Antoninus Pius ascended the throne. Jews slowly regained their cultural and religious freedoms back as Antoninus allowed them to practice Judaism
History

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol: :clap2:
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol: :clap2:
I live in Rome and I am a clergyman (Imam) of the Italian Islamic Community. I consider myself a good friend of Israel and am trying my best to help Moslems free themselves from anti-Zionism and to develop a positive attitude toward Jews in general and towards Israelis in particular.

I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."

ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Wasn't the Grand Mufti appointed by the British?

Forum List

Back