The Palin Brawl

What the...how is this even a story? Oh, I see, there is a little cabal of faggots that can't give up on Christian White woman Palin. Shows your hatred and radical ways. Why should anyone tolerate you?

What the...how is this even a story? Oh, I see, there is a little cabal of faggots that can't give up on Christian White woman Palin. Shows your hatred and radical ways. Why should anyone tolerate you?

ah whining about she is being attacked because is is a chriter and white? Not that she is a lunatic.. Interesting

If this blog-rape of Governor Palin comforts Democrats in their hour of need after seeing their hero melt down on live television then I guess it keeps them from actual felonious assaults. Not a bad thing on the whole.

I would love to have a totally private, heart to heart talk with McCain about Sarah. You know, a talk in which he knows that he won't be quoted and can say what he really thinks about his choice for a running made, from a retrospective basis.

No fool like an old fool.

He was seeing stars, just as his staff was. They wanted to win and it didn't matter to the that she could hardly manage to memorize her own home address.

"hillbillies" is a pejorative term favoured by Democrats as they wage war on working people, especially coal miners and their families.

I wouldn't call them "hillbillies" because they don't qualify.

They sure as hell qualify as trailer trash though.

Best quote was Palin screaming, "do you know who I am?". What an entitlement junkie.
i disagree.
“This isn’t some damned hillbilly reality show!” is my favorite.

It's almost as if Jon Stewarts writers were scripting the whole thing.

Oh wait, they were... :eusa_shifty:
You're going to look silly when the video is released.
They'd believe it, if it had James O'keefe and Hannah Giles in it!

Can you imagine if she took over for McCain if he were elected and he died, The white house would have velvet Elvis pictures and the Presidential car would be a stretch Humvee with camo, real white trash stuff. Their relatives parking their trailer houses on the White House Front Lawn

Yep America dodged the bullet alright

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said it could have happened on the White House lawn.

I mean really ... Can't you just see that bunch, whooping it up in the rose garden? Drunken friends falling in the rose bushes and the military guard trying to keep anyone from getting too badly hurt.

Seems like you are foaming at the mouth, will you do any tongue talking this evening?

Again, IF the stalker had video, it would be as viral as this story - but alas, no video.

IF one magically appears in a week or two, come on, your party will have faked it - and it will probably be exposed.

Come on, you guys are frauds and liars, you make shit up to slander enemies of the party.

Well, we will all be watching for the Palin's law suit.

:boobies: :banana: :crybaby: :eusa_dance: :happy-1: :lmao:

Eyewitness comes forward on ‘Palin brawl’

A person who was there and gives his name

"Eric Thompson was having fun with friends and his wife at a party in South Anchorage on Saturday night. Thompson, who is 56 years old, was the designated driver for the evening, so he wasn’t drinking. But that was okay with him. He was among friends. It was a birthday party for twins Matt and Marc McKenna, who own McKenna Bros Paving, for whom he works as a project supervisor. Marc is an Iron Dog snow machine racer. Other snow machine racers were said to have been there also.

The party was at Korey Klingenmeyer’s house, who is the office manger at McKenna Bros. According to Thompson, Klingenmeyer is a very large, muscular guy, “super easy going, and super friendly.”

Most of the party was outside. A live band was playing. People were dancing. Thompson noticed two girls wearing sunglasses walking with an unusual amount of confidence around the yard. He only noticed them because of the sunglasses. That was odd, because it was at night. His wife told him it was Bristol and Willow Palin. “Does she think she’s Marilyn Monroe?” he said to his wife about Bristol.

Todd and Sarah were there also. Todd races in the Iron Dog. According to another witness, Palin wore platform high-tops with the American flag emblazoned on them. Track Palin was there and so was Bristol’s son, Tripp.

They had all pulled up earlier in the evening in a stretch Hummer limo. It was also Todd’s 50thbirthday.

He, along with the McKenna brothers and Klingenmeyer’s son, who was also celebrating a birthday, were brought in front of the band. Everyone sang Happy Birthday.

It wasn’t long after that things started going horribly wrong, according to Thompson and a handful of others interviewed for this story. Screams erupted. Profanities spewed. Fists flew. The Anchorage Police Department was called. The APD released a statement on Thursday, confirming that multiple people were involved in the fight. “However, at the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party,” the statement said.

As I had reported a few days ago, multiple accounts say that it started when Track confronted Willow’s former boyfriend, Conner Cleary, who was there with his father Steve and his mother Melissa. Thompson didn’t see this part, but other witnesses, who didn’t want to be named, say that Conner and Track fought on the front yard. Steve tried to break it up. Todd jumped into the mix and began to choke Steve.

After that ended, Conner, Steve, and Melissa Cleary huddled together close to Thompson, who spotted Bristol and Willow from a distance, walking straight towards them with purpose.

“They were on a b-line, coming straight at Melissa,” Thompson said.

The owner of the house, Klingenmeyer, was trying to head them off at the pass. He approached them and told them to leave. Bristol, according to Thompson and other witnesses, planted her feet, “stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked him right in the face,” Thompson said."

Eyewitness comes forward on 8216 Palin brawl 8217 Amanda Coyne

Oh, so it was just another night with the Palins.

Eyewitness comes forward on ‘Palin brawl’

A person who was there and gives his name

"Eric Thompson was having fun with friends and his wife at a party in South Anchorage on Saturday night. Thompson, who is 56 years old, was the designated driver for the evening, so he wasn’t drinking. But that was okay with him. He was among friends. It was a birthday party for twins Matt and Marc McKenna, who own McKenna Bros Paving, for whom he works as a project supervisor. Marc is an Iron Dog snow machine racer. Other snow machine racers were said to have been there also.

The party was at Korey Klingenmeyer’s house, who is the office manger at McKenna Bros. According to Thompson, Klingenmeyer is a very large, muscular guy, “super easy going, and super friendly.”

Most of the party was outside. A live band was playing. People were dancing. Thompson noticed two girls wearing sunglasses walking with an unusual amount of confidence around the yard. He only noticed them because of the sunglasses. That was odd, because it was at night. His wife told him it was Bristol and Willow Palin. “Does she think she’s Marilyn Monroe?” he said to his wife about Bristol.

Todd and Sarah were there also. Todd races in the Iron Dog. According to another witness, Palin wore platform high-tops with the American flag emblazoned on them. Track Palin was there and so was Bristol’s son, Tripp.

They had all pulled up earlier in the evening in a stretch Hummer limo. It was also Todd’s 50thbirthday.

He, along with the McKenna brothers and Klingenmeyer’s son, who was also celebrating a birthday, were brought in front of the band. Everyone sang Happy Birthday.

It wasn’t long after that things started going horribly wrong, according to Thompson and a handful of others interviewed for this story. Screams erupted. Profanities spewed. Fists flew. The Anchorage Police Department was called. The APD released a statement on Thursday, confirming that multiple people were involved in the fight. “However, at the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party,” the statement said.

As I had reported a few days ago, multiple accounts say that it started when Track confronted Willow’s former boyfriend, Conner Cleary, who was there with his father Steve and his mother Melissa. Thompson didn’t see this part, but other witnesses, who didn’t want to be named, say that Conner and Track fought on the front yard. Steve tried to break it up. Todd jumped into the mix and began to choke Steve.

After that ended, Conner, Steve, and Melissa Cleary huddled together close to Thompson, who spotted Bristol and Willow from a distance, walking straight towards them with purpose.

“They were on a b-line, coming straight at Melissa,” Thompson said.

The owner of the house, Klingenmeyer, was trying to head them off at the pass. He approached them and told them to leave. Bristol, according to Thompson and other witnesses, planted her feet, “stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked him right in the face,” Thompson said."

Eyewitness comes forward on 8216 Palin brawl 8217 Amanda Coyne

Oh, so it was just another night with the Palins.

Yes normal behavior for the Palin's and their supporters , that's why their kind don't see anything wrong with it

So you are saying because she is white and christian she should get a pass? More white entitlement?

Last edited:
Poor eyewitness gets fired for telling the truth. That's the RW for you.

Witness To Palin Family Drunken Brawl Comes Forward With The Juicy Details... And Allegedly Gets Fired Video Firebrand Progressives

The lurid, stereotypical tale of Sarah Palin and her family entering into an alcohol-fueled melee at a snowmobile party is starting to pick up in the mainstream media, with Good Morning America devoting an entire segment to the story this morning. In doing so, they talked to Eric Thompson, an eyewitness who attended the party at the invitation of his boss.
But Thompson, who also gave his account to Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne, was fired today for talking to the media.
Entertainment Tonight producer Elizabeth Applegate tweeted that she’d spoken to Townsend this morning, who confirmed that he’d been fired specifically for talking to ABC. Weirdly enough, Political Gates reported that Thompson’s former employers, McKenna Brothers Paving, were the hosts of the party where the brawl took place.

Last Saturday, many members of the Palin family attended a Wasilla party honoring the champions of the Iron Dog snowmobile race, and their presence eventually sparked a 20-person brawl — in which the Palins allegedly, wholeheartedly participated.

More and the video at the link.

RWs here - are you still pretending this didn't' happen?

That really cracks me up.

If you're an ignorant RW, you can just make things go away by pretending it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back