The Parable of Los Angeles The Reality of America's Multiracial Future

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
interesting, from a christian periodical

'In the next few decades, a fundamental change will occur in the United States. By the year 2045, the majority of U.S. citizens will be descended from African, Asian, and Latin American ancestors, according to the U.S. Census Bureau projections. For the first time in its 240-year history, America will no longer be a white majority nation. Rather, we will have become a majority of minorities — with no one race being in the majority. The United States will be no longer a dominant white nation but a multiracial nation, which will make the assumptions of white privilege increasingly less assumed.'

The Parable of Los Angeles

Not positive but I think it was Robert Heinlein who predicted this a long time ago, so...... BFD....... for me (I'm a mudblood anyway). For Guano though....... he won't be able to be a racist anti-Christian any longer...... Poor Guano, no one will be left to blame his failings on.

interesting, from a christian periodical

'In the next few decades, a fundamental change will occur in the United States. By the year 2045, the majority of U.S. citizens will be descended from African, Asian, and Latin American ancestors, according to the U.S. Census Bureau projections. For the first time in its 240-year history, America will no longer be a white majority nation. Rather, we will have become a majority of minorities — with no one race being in the majority. The United States will be no longer a dominant white nation but a multiracial nation, which will make the assumptions of white privilege increasingly less assumed.'

The Parable of Los Angeles

Perhaps. Perhaps not. I mean, what madman could have predicted the current state of this country 30 years ago?

Forum List

Back