The Peace-Loving Ones

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Wedding Of Jew, Muslim Draws Hundreds Of Protesters

RISHON LEZION, Israel, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Israeli police on Sunday blocked more than 200 far-right Israeli protesters from rushing guests at a wedding of a Jewish woman and Muslim man as they shouted "death to the Arabs" in a sign of tensions stoked by the Gaza war.

Several dozen police, including members of the force's most elite units, formed human chains to keep the protesters from the wedding hall's gates and chased after many who defied them. Four protesters were arrested, and there were no injuries.

Protesters, many of them young men wearing black shirts, denounced Malka, who was born Jewish and converted to Islam before the wedding, as a "traitor against the Jewish state," and shouted epithets of hatred towards Arabs including "death to the Arabs." They sang a song that urges, "May your village burn down."

A few dozen left-wing Israelis held a counter-protest nearby holding flowers, balloons and a sign that read: "Love conquers all."

Did you get that?

Let me highlight:

Israeli police on Sunday blocked more than 200 far-right Israeli protesters from rushing guests at a wedding of a Jewish woman and Muslim man as they shouted "death to the Arabs" in a sign of tensions stoked by the Gaza war.​

Versus:

A few dozen left-wing Israelis held a counter-protest nearby holding flowers, balloons and a sign that read: "Love conquers all."​

Did you get that?

Let me highlight:

Israeli police on Sunday blocked more than 200 far-right Israeli protesters from rushing guests at a wedding of a Jewish woman and Muslim man as they shouted "death to the Arabs" in a sign of tensions stoked by the Gaza war.​

Versus:

A few dozen left-wing Israelis held a counter-protest nearby holding flowers, balloons and a sign that read: "Love conquers all."​

Old news. Your point?

Did you get that?

Let me highlight:

Versus:

Old news. Your point?

Old news?

Reuters | By Allyn Fisher-Ilan
Posted: 08/17/2014 7:35 pm EDT Updated: 08/18/2014 2:59 pm EDT

3 days is old news?

Oh, I know what you mean: it's old news that Right-Wingers are violent bigots and Left-Wingers are peaceful.

Did you get that?

Let me highlight:

Versus:

Old news. Your point?

Old news?

Reuters | By Allyn Fisher-Ilan
Posted: 08/17/2014 7:35 pm EDT Updated: 08/18/2014 2:59 pm EDT

3 days is old news?

Oh, I know what you mean: it's old news that Right-Wingers are violent bigots and Left-Wingers are peaceful.

So that's your point? R-wingers are violent bigots and L-wingers are peaceful?
All your posts prove is that L-wingers are stupid.

Wedding Of Jew, Muslim Draws Hundreds Of ProtestersRISHON LEZION, Israel, Aug 17 (Reuters) - ...Protesters, many of them young men wearing black shirts, denounced Malka, who was born Jewish and converted to Islam before the wedding, as a "traitor against the Jewish state," and shouted epithets of hatred towards Arabs including "death to the Arabs." They sang a song that urges, "May your village burn down."
Ah, she converted to islam. Interesting.
A few dozen left-wing Israelis held a counter-protest nearby holding flowers, balloons and a sign that read: "Love conquers all."
What's left for them is to prove the contention by converting to islam and marrying an arab, of course.

They beheaded the wedding party?
They buried the guests alive?
They tortured anybody?
Etc...

Any other stupid comparisons?

I'm completely against it, the most important thing for us here in Israel is to stay united and this type of protest is a shot in the leg, I'm also against the assimilation but you cannot convince or achieve anything by arguing, but both have the right to marry and protest..

You don't have any clue what you're posting about with this thread, do you?. because it say's they are "far right" is good enough for you

man oh man, grow up stop spreading hate you know nothing about

Last edited:
The "Israel are the peaceful ones" derps have avoided this thread like it was pulled pork!
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm completely against it, the most important thing for us here in Israel is to stay united and this type of protest is a shot in the leg, I'm also against the assimilation but you cannot convince or achieve anything by arguing, but both have the right to marry and protest..

Then may you get 'shot in the leg' twice weekly. :)

Apart from your choice of painful metaphor, this illustrates why your politics is a dead end. You cannot prevent such choices, and you recognise that. But that you want to prevent them marks you out as a complete racist.

Despite your efforts you cannot teach racism faster than it is revealed as fraudulent politics.

Then may you get 'shot in the leg' twice weekly. :) Apart from your choice of painful metaphor, this illustrates why your politics is a dead end. You cannot prevent such choices, and you recognise that. But that you want to prevent them marks you out as a complete racist. Despite your efforts you cannot teach racism faster than it is revealed as fraudulent politics.
When we get a similar case of an arab fem, converting to judaism and marrying a jew in an arab village, then we'll talk. hehe

Then may you get 'shot in the leg' twice weekly. :)

Apart from your choice of painful metaphor, this illustrates why your politics is a dead end. You cannot prevent such choices, and you recognise that. But that you want to prevent them marks you out as a complete racist.

Despite your efforts you cannot teach racism faster than it is revealed as fraudulent politics.
Yeah its actually a double shot to the leg, anyway the reason I want to prevent it is also "racist", this is what kept Jews all these years so you pretty much right..but its not about politics its about ideology and preserving Judaism and the Jews, the political efforts are focusing on Israel, not Jews including the fresh happy couple, I also care about them.

Forum List

Back