The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
22891792034fb4c98b388k.jpg

Great news! It's about time we stop letting our enemies know where we are and who our troops are. Let them guess. We've got to stop telegraphing our punches.

In order to maintain tactical surprise, ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria,” Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesman, told the Times.

Read more @ The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS @ Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS | Zero Hedge

I'll bet ISIS will miss Obama's strategy updates as he blabbed every move we were going to make.
I'm surprised Obama didn't announce the bin Laden raid the day before.

What raid? lol

Some say he didn't kill bin Laden....that bin Laden died years before!

But, anyway.... I know what you mean and couldn't agree more! :)

22891792034fb4c98b388k.jpg

Great news! It's about time we stop letting our enemies know where we are and who our troops are. Let them guess. We've got to stop telegraphing our punches.

In order to maintain tactical surprise, ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria,” Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesman, told the Times.

Read more @ The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS @ Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS | Zero Hedge
We have a First Amendment and a Freedom of Information Act.

We also have a Commerce Clause.

I'll bet ISIS will miss Obama's strategy updates as he blabbed every move we were going to make.

What raid? lol

Bin Laden is somewhere in LA playing Abraham Lincoln.

What raid? lol

Bin Laden is somewhere in LA playing Abraham Lincoln.

....and singing along "The KIng"

Translation: U.S. government wants the freedom to send secret armies anywhere in the world without informing the American people. .... :cool:

More like he wants the freedom to send as many of our boys to die as he wants without having to answer to our country for mounting deaths.

Lol. "Tomorrow at my direction, I will be leading a daring raid on the Bin Laden compound. This will be at considerable risk to my political reputation but I'm willing to take that risk for the huge upside and the multitude of end zone dances I will be able to do if we pull this off".

We also have "CLASSIFIED".
For what? can you cite any "war on terror" clause in our federal Constitution?

If the information is CLASSIFIED, you won't see it. Chances are you won't even know it exists.

Climb off your ignorant high horse, Humpty. You don't have clout.
why is it classified? we elect representatives to public office and they have Only public powers delegated.

We also have "CLASSIFIED".
For what? can you cite any "war on terror" clause in our federal Constitution?

If the information is CLASSIFIED, you won't see it. Chances are you won't even know it exists.

Climb off your ignorant high horse, Humpty. You don't have clout.
why is it classified? we elect representatives to public office and they have Only public powers delegated.

I'm sorry. Ignorance Hour is over.

Forum List

Back