The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

We have a First Amendment and a Freedom of Information Act.

We also have a Commerce Clause.

We also have "CLASSIFIED".
For what? can you cite any "war on terror" clause in our federal Constitution?

If the information is CLASSIFIED, you won't see it. Chances are you won't even know it exists.

Climb off your ignorant high horse, Humpty. You don't have clout.
why is it classified? we elect representatives to public office and they have Only public powers delegated.

I'm sorry. Ignorance Hour is over.
public office is, well, public, dear. and, if you want to quibble, it is relevant to the extent the right wing whines about income taxes being too high. we have a general welfare clause, not any form of war on terror clause.

We also have "CLASSIFIED".

If the information is CLASSIFIED, you won't see it. Chances are you won't even know it exists.

why is it classified? we elect representatives to public office and they have Only public powers delegated.

we have a general welfare clause

And you don't know what it means. Same-same.

Can you cite any delegated power for a War on Terror in our federal Constitution?

We have a general welfare clause.

Can you cite any delegated power for a War on Terror in our federal Constitution?

There's an echo in here.

See above.

I would say letting in the very people who want to kill you would fly in the face of the general welfare clause.
But thats just me...

I would say letting in the very people who want to kill you would fly in the face of the general welfare clause.
But thats just me...

Yup. Open borders and a welfare state. How fuckin' crazy is that anyway?

22891792034fb4c98b388k.jpg

Great news! It's about time we stop letting our enemies know where we are and who our troops are. Let them guess. We've got to stop telegraphing our punches.

In order to maintain tactical surprise, ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria,” Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesman, told the Times.

Read more @ The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS @ Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS | Zero Hedge

22891792034fb4c98b388k.jpg

Great news! It's about time we stop letting our enemies know where we are and who our troops are. Let them guess. We've got to stop telegraphing our punches.

In order to maintain tactical surprise, ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria,” Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesman, told the Times.

Read more @ The Pentagon is no longer going to tell the public how many troops are in Iraq and Syria

Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS @ Trump Administration Stops Disclosing Iraq And Syria Troop Deployments In Bid To "Surprise" ISIS | Zero Hedge

Hossfly...................... ^^^ that's precious! :laugh::laugh:

There's an echo in here.

See above.
you had nothing but fallacy, above; that is why i am repeating myself, again.

But thats just me...
in other words, just right wing, "feel good" policy?

But thats just me...

Yup. Open borders and a welfare state. How fuckin' crazy is that anyway?
we have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration.

Good. The whole world has no business knowing our troops' strengths and where they are located.

As for the utter bullshit of those stupid progressives wanting to mourn over US Soldier's deaths, I find it disgusting. that there was nary a peep from you people from the deaths under Obama.

But thats just me...

No...that would be take care of your damn self policy.

Good. The whole world has no business knowing our troops' strengths and where they are located.

As for the utter bullshit of those stupid progressives wanting to mourn over US Soldier's deaths, I find it disgusting. that there was nary a peep from you people from the deaths under Obama.
it has to do with fiscal forms of accountability; how much are we spending on those ventures, and why does the right wing, blame the poor for using social services, with our general welfare clause.

But thats just me...

our policies are creating, more refugees. are you going to stop whining about refugees?

But thats just me...

our policies are creating, more refugees. are you going to stop whining about refugees?

House them in their own damn country like we've always done in the past.

it has to do with fiscal forms of accountability; how much are we spending on those ventures, and why does the right wing, blame the poor for using social services, with our general welfare clause.
Because the general welfare clause does not mean spending money on people.

Forum List

Back