The perfect Stormy

Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....
The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?

I don't think so either, Bush commuted his sentence.

If something serious comes out of Mueller's investigation and he is not impeached the GOP will get the blame.
I honestly believe if there were anything "serious" it would have come out by now...why would Mueller wait while the FBI and the DOJ and his investigation is being tarnished daily? He has nothing...this is why he is going rogue with the NY southern district....

If something serious comes out of Mueller's investigation and he is not impeached the GOP will get the blame.
I honestly believe if there were anything "serious" it would have come out by now...why would Mueller wait while the FBI and the DOJ and his investigation is being tarnished daily? He has nothing...this is why he is going rogue with the NY southern district....
I honestly believe if Mueller had nothing beyond what we already know, he would have wrapped up the investigation by now. So long as the trail stays hot he will continue his work. What he won't do is try the case in the court of public opinion. He's not a politician or a sycophant like Devin Nunes.

I predict there is zero chance of an impeachment because we have seen no evidence Trump has done anything worthy of impeachment and to do so would be political suicide for the Democrats and even they are not that dumb.

Hillary Clinton lied, James Comey Lied, Loretta Lynch lied, why should Scooter go to jail, and these fuckers not? Oh yeah, with liberal elites, it is the 2 tier justice system that keeps them out of jail....
The only name on your list that was CONVICTED of a crime is Scooter. I don't believe he ever served a day in jail whereas most convicted people do serve time. Is that the 2 tier justice system you refer to?
Actually, not. Most people convicted for the first time do not do jail time.

I honestly believe if Mueller had nothing beyond what we already know, he would have wrapped up the investigation by now. So long as the trail stays hot he will continue his work. What he won't do is try the case in the court of public opinion. He's not a politician or a sycophant like Devin Nunes.
You're gullible and naive. Herr Mewler wants his job to last as long as possible. He doesn't get any browny potnts if he does the reasonable thing, admits he has no evidence against Trump, and closes up shop.

I predict there is zero chance of an impeachment because we have seen no evidence Trump has done anything worthy of impeachment and to do so would be political suicide for the Democrats and even they are not that dumb.
A campaign violation isn't going to do it. The Clintons wallowed in campaign violations.

You're right. I should have said most convicted felons who are sentenced to prison don't have their sentences commuted by one president and pardoned by another.

You're gullible and naive. Herr Mewler wants his job to last as long as possible. He doesn't get any browny potnts if he does the reasonable thing, admits he has no evidence against Trump, and closes up shop.
Browny points? Really, that's his motivation? You think Trump and the Right wouldn't give him lots of browny points and gold stars if he folds the investigation? And you call me gullible and naive.

Browny points? Really, that's his motivation? You think Trump and the Right wouldn't give him lots of browny points and gold stars if he folds the investigation? And you call me gullible and naive.
And you call me gullible and naïve.
And an idiot...

liberal_idiot.jpg

You're right. I should have said most convicted felons who are sentenced to prison don't have their sentences commuted by one president and pardoned by another.
What does that prove?

If he folds up his tent, the upshot for him is that he fades into obscurity, and never works for the government again. If he manages to get Trump impeached, he goes down in history forever. Plus, the longer he is there, the longer he gets paid.

What does that prove?
Proves nothing, it is an example of an elite conservative that the 2 tier justice system kept out of jail.

If he folds up his tent, the upshot for him is that he fades into obscurity, and never works for the government again. If he manages to get Trump impeached, he goes down in history forever. Plus, the longer he is there, the longer he gets paid.
If he is on a government salary, I guarantee he could make much more in the private sector. Whatever his motivations I'm sure it is not what he is getting paid.

Mueller is there to protect the Clinton's and Obama and as a bonus find as much dirt that he can on Trump...period

Mueller is there to protect the Clinton's and Obama and as a bonus find as much dirt that he can on Trump...period
A sad rewriting of history. Trump's pick for Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, named another Republican, Robert Mueller as Special Council. Claiming that chain created a witch hunt is a Trump fantasy that you have bought into. Open you eyes.

They are very VERY nervous. 10% may be a little on the slim side. My bet is 20 or 80% that this buries his ass.

What they're most afraid of? - that there is evidence that Cohen was indeed in Prague conspiring with Russian spies.

Also - likely evidence of tax fraud and money laundering - Mikey knows where all the bodies are buried.

Cohen the faux "lawyer" is an incompetent rube who will sing like a bird before he'll do 15-20 years in a federal pen for Trump.

Just a question, but can Trump actually be prosecuted for the money laundering, bank fraud or racketeering while a sitting USA President

Forum List

Back