The perhaps a week of this shttt opening solution for a deadly pandemic.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Already workers at Amazon are complaining of over crowding work conditions, restaurants will play the game until the ppl start coming, parks and beaches are a joke, so America will play this distancing game for a week or two then its back to making the almighty dollar scream again for joy.

We're all hoping for the best, but in Trumps world, the best comes with a price.

Its a damn shame, 91,000 ppl dead, mostly blacks isn't enough to let us know, Covid-19 plans on being around for awhile.

I guess that some people believe that if they are going to go down anyway, they would rather go down fighting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
I guess that some people believe that if they are going to go down anyway, they would rather go down fighting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not really dear, we're a nation of cowards...what is happening is that white folk know that should they get sick, the medical industry will place them ahead of the food chain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not really dear, we're a nation of cowards...what is happening is that white folk know that should they get sick, the medical industry will place them ahead of the food chain.

Can you point me the way to the white hospital?

Already workers at Amazon are complaining of over crowding work conditions, restaurants will play the game until the ppl start coming, parks and beaches are a joke, so America will play this distancing game for a week or two then its back to making the almighty dollar scream again for joy.

We're all hoping for the best, but in Trumps world, the best comes with a price.

Its a damn shame, 91,000 ppl dead, mostly blacks isn't enough to let us know, Covid-19 plans on being around for awhile.
This from someone who obviously never had to work for the “almighty dollar.”

Most of MN opened yesterday, except restaurants, bars, and hair salons.
Since the "crises", plenty of folks of every color crowding the stores because they are fed up with being shutdown. Those wearing masks are in the minority of total shoppers. It is a given in this state that at least half of those shoppers are liberals ignoring the guildlines and only pay lip service to it.
It is up to Americans to assess their potential risk as it is for every danger we all face daily. No guarantees in life. I passed on a couple over crowded stores myself and went to a small business to get what I need. I don't need a power hungry governor to tell me what is appropriate for myself or family.
I personally was never shutdown as essential and have been out in the world every day.
Yeah, we all hope for the best and expect more common sense out of our leaders. Regarding the shutdowns, common sense was lacking.
The hoped for vaccine may or may not happen. We can't wait for a possibility. We do have to learn to live with it.
I feel more at risk on the damn highways with the idiots, than some bug.

• Banned

Than notify the IRS cause I show got a 1200 dollar check deposit to my account...you dumb stupid beyatch!! And why are you still alive anyways...mask much?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sucks to be you.

Maybe you'll get better medical care on another continent

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sucks to be you.

Maybe you'll get better medical care on another continent
Sucks to hear the truth, does it now?

Since the "crises", plenty of folks of every color crowding the stores because they are fed up with being shutdown. Those wearing masks are in the minority of total shoppers. It is a given in this state that at least half of those shoppers are liberals ignoring the guildlines and only pay lip service to it.
It is up to Americans to assess their potential risk as it is for every danger we all face daily. No guarantees in life. I passed on a couple over crowded stores myself and went to a small business to get what I need. I don't need a power hungry governor to tell me what is appropriate for myself or family.
I personally was never shutdown as essential and have been out in the world every day.
Yeah, we all hope for the best and expect more common sense out of our leaders. Regarding the shutdowns, common sense was lacking.
The hoped for vaccine may or may not happen. We can't wait for a possibility. We do have to learn to live with it.
If 91,000 ppl were dying within a few months on the highway, I'd be afraid too....but this shit is real and this comparison game ppl are playing is gonna come back and bite us in the ass this fall.....we've been warned.

If 91,000 ppl were dying within a few months on the highway, I'd be afraid too....but this shit is real and this comparison game ppl are playing is gonna come back and bite us in the ass this fall.....we've been warned.

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.png.jpg

Blacks are dead because they are generally poorer, eat like shit, and are, as a result, vitamin deficient, and unhealthy.

1589930653883.png

I thought they had streamlined the internet service where you live so you'd be safe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Than notify the IRS cause I show got a 1200 dollar check deposit to my account...you dumb stupid beyatch!! And why are you still alive anyways...mask much?
Fuck ewe bitch! Or whatever the fuck you are.

Fuck ewe bitch! Or whatever the fuck you are.
Not an english language major, that fo show!

There are people who should be protected....the rest of us are fine.

so America will play this distancing game for a week or two then its back to making the almighty dollar scream again for joy.
You are really out of touch with the real world if you consider making money a bad thing

in fact our great economy provides the tax money that feeds the wipe-every-nose welfare state so dear to libs

Out of the 91K most are black ? Ummmm, don't think so.

It's apparently true that blacks and Latinos have a higher death RATE, but I don't think of the 91K they are "mostly blacks".

Forum List

Back