The "Perplexity"Of The Election.So Over 60 Million Americans Are Crying Cause Now They Have To Work?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:bang3: :crybaby: :eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty: This is what the other half is saying. Now, have any of us ever known of someone who has either never had a job, or went thru 6 months to a year looking for work, then he/she finds a job, then cries like a three year old baby knowing he/she will finally be going back to work?
:spinner:

14956537_10211844815304557_544018050396628512_n.jpg

Yeah, that's it, people don't want to work they want handouts. You're part of this really exceptional nation, but that all rides only on your half of the population.

I still can't believe Trump won. This is the biggest F U in history to complete morons, who think they are morally superior and that everyone else is a racist. Best election turn-out ever... and he isn't even the president yet!

I still can't believe Trump won. This is the biggest F U in history to complete morons, who think they are morally superior and that everyone else is a racist. Best election turn-out ever... and he isn't even the president yet!

Neither can I; but what is most enjoyable is----------->the libs are pooping all over themselves. They just figured out through all of their arrogance, that with the wins the Repubs got in the states, and with them losing the Presidency, basically they control nothing, nada, forget about it. What they have now morphed into is a bunch of kids around 15 who claim they know everything, but America realized they know nothing, and sent them to their room.

I just cannot imagine not working,,,,for many of us,,those are our happiest years! god,i wish I could go back to the 90's when I was in my happiest years working my jobs/great people/friends around me all the time

Neither can I; but what is most enjoyable is----------->the libs are pooping all over themselves. They just figured out through all of their arrogance, that with the wins the Repubs got in the states, and with them losing the Presidency, basically they control nothing, nada, forget about it. What they have now morphed into is a bunch of kids around 15 who claim they know everything, but America realized they know nothing, and sent them to their room.

Indeed, they are resorting back to their old and true ways of rioting, looting... everyone will see what clowns these supposedly "tolerant" people are! "Hate won"....

I am getting the feeling that Trump will be a two term president.

do they all really expect to see a check for 2000.00 a month for the next 60 years?

Yes. Yes, they do. I have a sil who falls into this category. She made a bad choice at age 15 and now she expects the Government to provide for her, her 4 kids, her unemployed (alcoholic, drug using) husband and her unwed pregnant stepdaughter.

She expects food (SNAP), lodging (Government housing), utilities, and money (welfare, SS, etc....) in perpetuity. She also expects that there are no limits on what she uses those benefits for.... alcohol, drugs, luxury items, etc...

do they all really expect to see a check for 2000.00 a month for the next 60 years?

Yes. Yes, they do. I have a sil who falls into this category. She made a bad choice at age 15 and now she expects the Government to provide for her, her 4 kids, her unemployed (alcoholic, drug using) husband and her unwed pregnant stepdaughter.

She expects food (SNAP), lodging (Government housing), utilities, and money (welfare, SS, etc....) in perpetuity. She also expects that there are no limits on what she uses those benefits for.... alcohol, drugs, luxury items, etc...
well thats gonna come to an end when Trump takes over. once jobs start coming back, and they start hiring in her town(depending on where she lives) she will have to start working for McDonalds!!!

well thats gonna come to an end when Trump takes over. once jobs start coming back, and they start hiring in her town(depending on where she lives) she will have to start working for McDonalds!!!

Ah, but they have an answer for that.... Disability. Mental Health problems, Joint and Skeletal-Muscular injuries, Asthma and Cardiovascular Disease. They just CAN'T work, don't you know.

:bang3: :crybaby: :eusa_sick: :eusa_snooty: This is what the other half is saying. Now, have any of us ever known of someone who has either never had a job, or went thru 6 months to a year looking for work, then he/she finds a job, then cries like a three year old baby knowing he/she will finally be going back to work?
:spinner:
I'd love to work like I used to, anybody want to donate their good back?

u can see some of these babies first day at work,,,,now now junior, stop crying, most of us had to clean toilets as our first job. now, just take this brillow pad and shove it in this toilet ~!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, Nov 8th was an absolute nightmare for Safe Space Moochers. I think their temper tantrums are hilarious. I hope they keep em up. Please, more rioting. It will only help Trump win even easier next time. The dummies haven't learned anything from their shocking defeat. But go figure?

Forum List

Back