The photo opt president........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump heads to Dover to bring back a fallen soldier, while Iran is being challenged, Russia is testing the waters and the democrats push back on his nominations.....I get the photo opt bringing back the soldier, the easy shit....but Trump your the fuckin man in charge, its time you act like it...and stop allowing your henchmen to co opt with your title.

Press was not allowed you moron. They were not even notified he was going to meet the soldier's arrival at Dover until AFTER he landed weasel.

It should be a private moment, the damn MSM would have turned it into something else

And to bring you fucking idiot up to speed, the White House has put Iran on "official notice" and Russia isn't doing a damn thing in the Ukraine.

It's the Nazis in Kiev that are on offensive against the rebel separatists.

funny-grammar-speak-man-hand.jpg

Trump heads to Dover to bring back a fallen soldier, while Iran is being challenged, Russia is testing the waters and the democrats push back on his nominations.....I get the photo opt bringing back the soldier, the easy shit....but Trump your the fuckin man in charge, its time you act like it...and stop allowing your henchmen to co opt with your title.
Whenever you post something you know remotely anything about, we'll get back to you.

but Trump your the fuckin man in charge, its time you act like it.
so what the fuck has he been doing the last 2 weeks?.....

Trump should have went golfing.

Press was not allowed you moron. They were not even notified he was going to meet the soldier's arrival at Dover until AFTER he landed weasel.
And he made damn sure everybody heard about it as soon as he could. Just another PR stunt. I'm surprised he didn't have a stack of Trump steaks stacked on the coffin.

Well it's damn fine PR if you ask me, far, far, better than Obama going to a criminal thugs funeral.

Thank you for not ignoring the price some American's end up paying for our freedom and safety President Trump. /salute

And he made damn sure everybody heard about it as soon as he could. Just another PR stunt. I'm surprised he didn't have a stack of Trump steaks stacked on the coffin.
This is the Trump's white house.....Trump gets all the glory, the agilation, the praise with photo opts. Meanwhile, everybody else is doing the dirty work...he's just a fuckin bobble head for the country's stupid, that's it. He tweets shit, smiles for the camera's, talk a lot bs and its on to the next show, folks

Forum List

Back