The Police Will Vote For Who?

Not Hillary Clinton. The Democrats have thrown in with the thugs and terrorists.

Police union: Clinton snubbed us

agree

just posted
in case they combine threads
have feeling they won't use my title
:)

Queen Hillary is more radical & goes "all in" with racist/radical group BLM over Police with snub

Well, we saw this coming...

when one considers that Queen Hillary gave time at the DNC for speeches to be given by the Mothers of the Movement from Black Lives Matter...

But, failed to offer any time, even those in Dallas who died protecting a BLM protest...

Very radical on the Queen's part, considering that even Papa Obama responded in both 2008 and 2012

Police union: Clinton snubbed us

Top officials at the biggest police union in the country are upset with Hillary Clinton, saying she snubbed them.

The leader of the National Fraternal Order of Police told The Hill that the Democrat sent a signal through her staff that she wouldn’t be seeking the union’s endorsement.

“It sends a powerful message. To be honest with you, I was disappointed and shocked,” said Chuck Canterbury, the president of the National Fraternal Order of Police.

“You would think with law enforcement issues so much in the news that even if she had disagreements with our positions, that she would’ve been willing to say that.”

Read the article and what happened was they ( The Clinton Camp ) did not fill out the questionnaire, so there is that.

Then factor in how many Minority Officers that work across this nation and because one Union does not endorse her does not mean all of those that belong to the Union will vote for Trump because my bet the Minority Officers will not vote for your hero.

Finally, in 2012 the Union did not endorse either candidate ( Romney or Obama ) and since 1996 they only endorsed the GOP candidate, so the Union endorsement sway very little I would say...

Let see in September if Trump get their endorsement and if not will you stick to your guns and proclaim it does not matter because in your heart you believe Trump will be victorious like Stewart is against Louis?

upload_2016-8-7_7-35-0.jpeg

Police Unions are four square behind HRC. Thank you governor Walker.

:cuckoo:

Police unions are one thing, police officers another. Hillary is fused to BLM and the radical Muslims.

And Drumpf is fused to arming them to the teeth with every type of gun they (or their mullahs can afford)

And, oh year, Drumpf is a dumbass
You think he is a big enough dumb ass to make dumb ass one word, while using the word year in a place it really does not fit?
Do you think he at least knows his name is Trump, or do you think he is such a dumb ass that he doesn't know that either?

Read the article and what happened was they ( The Clinton Camp ) did not fill out the questionnaire, so there is that.

Then factor in how many Minority Officers that work across this nation and because one Union does not endorse her does not mean all of those that belong to the Union will vote for Trump because my bet the Minority Officers will not vote for your hero.

Finally, in 2012 the Union did not endorse either candidate ( Romney or Obama ) and since 1996 they only endorsed the GOP candidate, so the Union endorsement sway very little I would say...

Let see in September if Trump get their endorsement and if not will you stick to your guns and proclaim it does not matter because in your heart you believe Trump will be victorious like Stewart is against Louis?

View attachment 84568

The NFOP asks candidates to fill out questionnaires to allow them to determine their choice for endorsement. Papa Obama responded in both 2008 and 2012

So of course, now she can't get it

sway?
perhaps

but in a year where radical, racist groups are "ambush-style" killing officers

it might hold a little more sway with the public that a candidate
sides with groups that go after Police officers

just saying

View attachment 84568

You assume all minorities will vote for Clinton by default. While the numbers are currently quite lopsided, they are not guaranteed at this early juncture.

That the Democrats are human-centipeded with BLM and others like-minded cannot be denied. I believe in the end any Hillary support among the police rank-and-file will be quite thin.

Police unions are one thing, police officers another. Hillary is fused to BLM and the radical Muslims.

And Drumpf is fused to arming them to the teeth with every type of gun they (or their mullahs can afford)

You think he is a big enough dumb ass to make dumb ass one word, while using the word year in a place it really does not fit?
Do you think he at least knows his name is Trump, or do you think he is such a dumb ass that he doesn't know that either?

It’s actually Drumpf. But you such is too deep for your shallow mind.

Its actually not. That name was changed by his Grandfather, His fathers birth certificate along with his own clearly indicate his last name is Trump.
I have to assume that you are clearly lacking mental skills or perhaps you know more than the officials of the state that issued that certificate.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just guess that you do not know more than the officials.
Nice try though, please play again.

You assume all minorities will vote for Clinton by default. While the numbers are currently quite lopsided, they are not guaranteed at this early juncture.

That the Democrats are human-centipeded with BLM and others like-minded cannot be denied. I believe in the end any Hillary support among the police rank-and-file will be quite thin.

Meh, not important enough of a group to care about.

Here's the reality. The GOP knew it had a problem in 2012. It had a plan to fix it. And then it did the exact opposite of that plan in 2016.

Now States the Democrats haven't carried since the 1980's are in play.

My uncles parents came here from Italy, about the turn of the century.

When they got here, they decided their name sounded too much like caca, (shit), so they changed it to Cook.

My uncle, his 12 brothers and sisters, were all born here under the new family name of Cook.

Should they change their name back to Caca, like their ancestors?

Or stay with the American version?

Meh, not important enough of a group to care about.

Here's the reality. The GOP knew it had a problem in 2012. It had a plan to fix it. And then it did the exact opposite of that plan in 2016.

Now States the Democrats haven't carried since the 1980's are in play.

So the Democrats say.

My uncles parents came here from Italy, about the turn of the century.

When they got here, they decided their name sounded too much like caca, (shit), so they changed it to Cook.

My uncle, his 12 brothers and sisters, were all born here under the new family name of Cook.

Should they change their name back to Caca, like their ancestors?

Or stay with the American version?

You want my opinion? They should do whatever makes them comfortable. But not be disingenuous if someone calls them by their previous name.

Forum List

Back