The Police Will Vote For Who?

I didn't need to understand the 'black experience' during 20 years in the military, or 10 years in Corrections.

We basically had the same jobs.

and how does that convert into Law Enforcement?

Guy, you have already dismissed the Black perspective, the Black experience and claim that it has no bearing on a discussion of politics.
Seriously...you are the one with their head up their ass, no wonder you mistakenly believe Black Officers would support trump.

Guy, you have already dismissed the Black perspective, the Black experience and claim that it has no bearing on a discussion of politics.
Seriously...you are the one with their head up their ass, no wonder you mistakenly believe Black Officers would support trump.

More idiocy.

If I"m talking with someone, of any color, about who they plan on voting for, are you claiming they are going to lie about it, because I'm not the same color?

I'm not asking them about their lives up to that point, I'm not asking them how bad things were after they left school,

I'm asking them who they are voting for, and why they are voting for that person.

I don't need the 'black experience', I dont' need the 'black perspective' to have a conversation.

I just want to have a discussion on politics.

(make sure the crowbar you buy is long enough, and strong enough, for the job)

More idiocy.

If I"m talking with someone, of any color, about who they plan on voting for, are you claiming they are going to lie about it, because I'm not the same color?

I'm not asking them about their lives up to that point, I'm not asking them how bad things were after they left school,

I'm asking them who they are voting for, and why they are voting for that person.

I don't need the 'black experience', I dont' need the 'black perspective' to have a conversation.

I just want to have a discussion on politics.

(make sure the crowbar you buy is long enough, and strong enough, for the job)
From your perspective,all is well, hence the problem.
Like I said and you didn't disappoint...back to your regularly prejudiced comments.

From right wing CNN
Study: Gun homicides, violence down sharply in past 20 years

Really, as long as Democrat supporters like BLM and the Muslim
terrorist community don't go on rampages

there is no "issue" - it seems we need to keep guns from those groups

otherwise, considering a lot of these statistics contain suicide
the Democrats just use the deaths as a means to get to their true
goal- elimination of guns, in general

otherwise, our prayers go out to the victims of BLM shootings

Dylan Root was a BLM operative or a Muslim?
Those multiple whack jobs in Colorado (all white) were Muslims or were for BLM?
And from the looks of it, the guy who murdered people at the Orlando night club was more bent out of shape about being Homosexual than anything else.

Perhaps we should ban white folks too?

Forum List

Back