The Police Will Vote For Who?

Black Officers view clark as a loon...you better come up with something better.
:link:
Well my link is 20 years and retired. Still active with POAM and works with DPD and Sheriffs from the three counties.
We speak very frankly...clark is a loon is a common consensus.

Gotcha

no link
Don't need a link, we speak amongst ourselves very frankly...I bet you think we vote republican also...lol.

Don't need a link,

Right, we just take your word.

Couple in Law Enforcement in my family, and a few in Corrections as well.

They disagree
Like I stated earlier, people like you think people like me vote republican because of our jobs...lol.
Are you naive enough to believe Black officers will vote for trump???

Well my link is 20 years and retired. Still active with POAM and works with DPD and Sheriffs from the three counties.

Gotcha

no link
Don't need a link, we speak amongst ourselves very frankly...I bet you think we vote republican also...lol.

Don't need a link,

They disagree
Like I stated earlier, people like you think people like me vote republican because of our jobs...lol.

I'm not voting for him, why should I care if they do?

Are you naïve enough to believe some won't?

YOu, and a couple of your buds, think Clark is a loon

Not all do

You paint with a very broad brush.

Gotcha

no link

Don't need a link,

They disagree

I'm not voting for him, why should I care if they do?

Are you naïve enough to believe some won't?

YOu, and a couple of your buds, think Clark is a loon

Not all do

You paint with a very broad brush.
You obviously have a comprehension defect.
I am active POAM...the leadership endorsed trump, the Black officers had a sidebar.
Wayne, Oakland and Macomb officers talk, we are more than a few and we were Black before we wore blue.
You are one of those Black people and plantation folk...right???

and POAM, which I understand is Michigan, speaks for the entire country?

They don't seem to speak for Central Ohio, according to relatives.

Black people and plantation?

are you 'inferring' I want to see Black people on plantations?

If so, you need this...

th

and POAM, which I understand is Michigan, speaks for the entire country?

They don't seem to speak for Central Ohio, according to relatives.

Black people and plantation?

are you 'inferring' I want to see Black people on plantations?

If so, you need this...

th
So the bottom line is that you believe you have a more accurate view of Black Law Enforcement Officers than we do among ourselves???...lol...really???
What's next on your list...the Democratic plantation meme???
If you believe we are going to vote for trump...have at it.

Not in Michigan.

You speak for black officers in Central Ohio, or northern NH?

Can a White Person Understand the Black Experience?
In response to my article Colorblind Ideology is a Form of Racism, I was recently asked, “What does an African American want?” The reader wonders how Black and White people can understand each other, live together in harmony, and promote well-being. I share a few of the main points below.

What does that have to do with 2 men sitting down with a couple of cups of coffee, or a couple beers, and discussing politics?

I dont' have to be black to talk to a black man about the honesty, intregrity, qualifications of a public figure.

I didn't need to understand the 'black experience' during 20 years in the military, or 10 years in Corrections.

We basically had the same jobs.

In response to my article Colorblind Ideology is a Form of Racism, I was recently asked, “What does an African American want?” The reader wonders how Black and White people can understand each other, live together in harmony, and promote well-being. I share a few of the main points below.

What does that have to do with 2 men sitting down with a couple of cups of coffee, or a couple beers, and discussing politics?

I dont' have to be black to talk to a black man about the honesty, intregrity, qualifications of a public figure.

I didn't need to understand the 'black experience' during 20 years in the military, or 10 years in Corrections.

We basically had the same jobs.
You just proved my point...you can't speak on politics with a Black person if you refuse to see from their experince and vantage point.
I served in two branches of the Armed Services...
It's nothing like Law Enforcement
It's the first place a white person called me a ni66er.
Some of my closest friends were other races including whites.

It's nothing like Law Enforcement

Where did I say THAT was like Law Enforcement?

That was an example of people of 2 different races interacting.

Bud, if you don't own a crowbar to get your head out of your ass, borrow or buy one.

Funny isn't it?
If I make the statement that all blacks love fried chicken and watermelon, I am by liberal standards racist for making the assumption based on their race.
However if I say ALL black will vote for Hillary based on their race, that is evidently an acceptable assumption.

Your logic is as bad as your grammar.

The fact is, POLLING shows that Trump is only garnering 1% of the black vote right now. Shit, I think that's just Omarosa!

Forum List

Back