The Police Will Vote For Who?

You assume all minorities will vote for Clinton by default. While the numbers are currently quite lopsided, they are not guaranteed at this early juncture.

That the Democrats are human-centipeded with BLM and others like-minded cannot be denied. I believe in the end any Hillary support among the police rank-and-file will be quite thin.

Meh, not important enough of a group to care about.

Here's the reality. The GOP knew it had a problem in 2012. It had a plan to fix it. And then it did the exact opposite of that plan in 2016.

Now States the Democrats haven't carried since the 1980's are in play.

So the Democrats say.
Funny isn't it?
If I make the statement that all blacks love fried chicken and watermelon, I am by liberal standards racist for making the assumption based on their race.
However if I say ALL black will vote for Hillary based on their race, that is evidently an acceptable assumption.

And Drumpf is fused to arming them to the teeth with every type of gun they (or their mullahs can afford)

And, oh year, Drumpf is a dumbass
You think he is a big enough dumb ass to make dumb ass one word, while using the word year in a place it really does not fit?
Do you think he at least knows his name is Trump, or do you think he is such a dumb ass that he doesn't know that either?

It’s actually Drumpf. But you such is too deep for your shallow mind.

My uncles parents came here from Italy, about the turn of the century.

When they got here, they decided their name sounded too much like caca, (shit), so they changed it to Cook.

My uncle, his 12 brothers and sisters, were all born here under the new family name of Cook.

Should they change their name back to Caca, like their ancestors?

Or stay with the American version?

You want my opinion? They should do whatever makes them comfortable. But not be disingenuous if someone calls them by their previous name.

Do you often call him President Soetoro?

:cuckoo:

Police unions are one thing, police officers another. Hillary is fused to BLM and the radical Muslims.

And Drumpf is fused to arming them to the teeth with every type of gun they (or their mullahs can afford)

You think he is a big enough dumb ass to make dumb ass one word, while using the word year in a place it really does not fit?
Do you think he at least knows his name is Trump, or do you think he is such a dumb ass that he doesn't know that either?

Its actually not. That name was changed by his Grandfather, His fathers birth certificate along with his own clearly indicate his last name is Trump.
I have to assume that you are clearly lacking mental skills or perhaps you know more than the officials of the state that issued that certificate.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just guess that you do not know more than the officials.
Nice try though, please play again.

So my calling him Drumpf makes you mad?

Good.

When they got here, they decided their name sounded too much like caca, (shit), so they changed it to Cook.

My uncle, his 12 brothers and sisters, were all born here under the new family name of Cook.

You want my opinion? They should do whatever makes them comfortable. But not be disingenuous if someone calls them by their previous name.
It was never Trumps previous name.
keep trying, sooner or later you just might come up with something worthy of posting.

Has Trump ever gone by his grandfathers former last name?

Did he father even go by the last name of Drumpf.

Or are you doing this because YOU want to look silly?

You assume all minorities will vote for Clinton by default. While the numbers are currently quite lopsided, they are not guaranteed at this early juncture.

That the Democrats are human-centipeded with BLM and others like-minded cannot be denied. I believe in the end any Hillary support among the police rank-and-file will be quite thin.

Here's the reality. The GOP knew it had a problem in 2012. It had a plan to fix it. And then it did the exact opposite of that plan in 2016.

So the Democrats say.
Funny isn't it?
If I make the statement that all blacks love fried chicken and watermelon, I am by liberal standards racist for making the assumption based on their race.
However if I say ALL black will vote for Hillary based on their race, that is evidently an acceptable assumption.

The only “funny” thing is that you cannot tell the difference.

So the Democrats say.

A day is a life in politics and anyone that tells you that they can predict the election
3 months out is being disingenuous

h/t druge
SHOCK POLL: TRUMP BACK IN STRIKING DISTANCE!
LATIMES/USC: CLINTON +1

supporting cop killers is not a smart political move

Police Unions are four square behind HRC. Thank you governor Walker.

Police unions are one thing, police officers another. Hillary is fused to BLM and the radical Muslims.

probably another lie hillary is telling simply being parroted by a dupe

keep trying, sooner or later you just might come up with something worthy of posting.

Its just the latest mis-direction of
Drumpf and his checkered past.

Where is the Tax return?

Don’t mind looking silly. It draws attention to the facade of Trump. Name changes, refusal to release customary tax returns.

What’s he hiding?

Its actually not. That name was changed by his Grandfather, His fathers birth certificate along with his own clearly indicate his last name is Trump.
I have to assume that you are clearly lacking mental skills or perhaps you know more than the officials of the state that issued that certificate.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just guess that you do not know more than the officials.

Good.
Just trying to correct you since you felt the need to call him a dumb ass.
Ironic, You seem to be heading toward voting for Clinton, and you have the nerve to call out anyone on their intellect.

Where is the Tax return?

Nunya.

Really, it's not.

Don’t mind looking silly. It draws attention to the facade of Trump. Name changes, refusal to release customary tax returns.

What’s he hiding?

When did Donald J Trump change his name?

Good.
Ironic, You seem to be heading toward voting for Clinton, and you have the nerve to call out anyone on their intellect.

Oh the “dumbass” blast is due to the galaxy of mis-statements, lies, and flat out stupid things he’s said in the last few weeks.

Where is the Tax return?
Don't know and don't care where his return is.
But I bet the name is Trump on it.

Where is the Tax return?

Nunya.

Really, it's not.

Trump University….not donating money to the disabled vets until he was forced….tax returns….multiple bankruptcies……it goes on and on.

Where is the Tax return?
Don't know and don't care where his return is.
But I bet the name is Trump on it.

I wonder of the name “Vladimir” shows up on it as a creditor????

Good.

Oh the “dumbass” blast is due to the galaxy of mis-statements, lies, and flat out stupid things he’s said in the last few weeks.
You mean like when he was under sniper fire on the 8th hole of his golf course? lies like that?

Forum List

Back