The Politics of Fear

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Scott Adams points out both Democrats and Trump use fear.

The difference being that Trump uses fear of real world (ISIS, MS-13, North Korea, etc) to promote policy whereas Democrats is fear about other Americans to not promote policy but to simply tear down fellow Americans.

Yeah…okay.

Meanwhile back in reality…you guys are scared to death of illegal aliens while your own clothes pose more of a threat to your life…..

You have very low chance of getting attacked by a shark. But the fear is still there.

Yeah…okay.

Meanwhile back in reality…you guys are scared to death of illegal aliens while your own clothes pose more of a threat to your life…..

You have very low chance of getting attacked by a shark. But the fear is still there.

Do you support devoting thousands of man hours, billions of dollars, alienating our allies and separating kids from their families in the name of protection from sharks?
Irrational fears are fine...spending treasure and becoming a lesser nation on the level of a third world banana republic because of one is stupid.

Do you support devoting thousands of man hours, billions of dollars, alienating our allies and separating kids from their families in the name of protection from sharks?
Irrational fears are fine...spending treasure and becoming a lesser nation on the level of a third world banana republic because of one is stupid.
Sharks don’t predate me in my neighborhood and schools.

nice pun...

Not sure what it means

He’s one of the freaks upset about MS-13 being called animals.

The difference being that Trump uses fear of real world (ISIS, MS-13, North Korea, etc) to promote policy whereas Democrats is fear about other Americans to not promote policy but to simply tear down fellow Americans.

Yeah... Nope. tRump uses fear of things that really aren't that big a deal. Ms-13? Trivial. A small group of undeniably bad people but not enough if them to be a real threat. Isis? Threat is/was on the want even as he built them up into boogymen. NK? Been a loudmouth bully all along, and nothing has changed.

Please explain "fear about other Americans to tear down other Americans" 'cause that sentence makes no sense.

How can you say republicans promote fear of North Korea? Trump is the first president since Harry Truman's disasterously mismanaged war to dare to engage North Korea and promote understanding and optimism instead of fear. Democrats never stop fear mongering. If it isn't the freaking weather it's the Police or the freaking National Anthem.

Yeah... Nope. tRump uses fear of things that really aren't that big a deal. Ms-13? Trivial. A small group of undeniably bad people but not enough if them to be a real threat. Isis? Threat is/was on the want even as he built them up into boogymen. NK? Been a loudmouth bully all along, and nothing has changed.

Please explain "fear about other Americans to tear down other Americans" 'cause that sentence makes no sense.

Right on cue an MS-13 sympathizer.

How can you say republicans promote fear of North Korea? Trump is the first president since Harry Truman to dare to engage North Korea and promote understanding and optimism instead of fear. Democrats never stop fear mongering. If it isn't the freaking weather it's the Police or the freaking National Anthem.
In Leftardism Diplomacy is horrible.

Just look how the treat Reagan for ending the decades long Cold War that cost thousands of lives.

He’s one of the freaks upset about MS-13 being called animals.
false.

Americans being chopped up is "trivial".

Best of luck in the elections.

So?

Americans being chopped up is "trivial".

Best of luck in the elections.

Yep, the left are in overdrive to get Trump a larger majority in November.

"Politics of fear"

Is this a thread about the Muslim way? The ones you want to import. The ones which if you don't agree with, they will throw stones to your face.

Forum List

Back