🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The President Lied!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of liberals coming down with Bush derangement syndrome ever since Obamacare went boom. Obama has the reverse Midas effect, anything he touches turns to crap. Just like our healthcare system

Obama lied,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo]36 Times Obama Said You Could Keep Your Health Care Plan - YouTube [/ame]

And people were denied.

Last edited:
all this tells me is that Presidents Obama and Bush are no different then those Presidents before them....they lie,they Spin things and basically tell people what they wanna hear....and those who are with them will believe them no matter what.....and those not with them will not believe them....no matter what.....

I see a lot of liberals coming down with Bush derangement syndrome ever since Obamacare went boom. Obama has the reverse Midas effect, anything he touches turns to crap. Just like our healthcare system

Obama lied,

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan." Barack Obama Supercut - YouTube

And people were denied.

As the saying goes, all politicians lie, but given the track record of insurance companies and how they lie to their policyholders, rescind policies, deny claims and cancel when you need them most, I'm not so sure the insurance companies didn't lie to Obama first about people being able to keep their policies.

And it's not just health coverage. In New Jersey over 200,000 have been phucked over by their carriers from Hurricane Sandy with the average settlement being $4800 for people who have tens of thousands of dollars damage to their homes, many with damage over $100,000.

Obama can't stand up and say he was lied to by what were probably some of the biggest donors to his campaigns, that just wouldn't fly. He's going to have to take it on the chin.

Insurance companies and Wall Street own us. All of us. 535 people in Congress, 9 Supreme Court Justices and the POTUS, too.

Last edited:

Obama lied,

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan." Barack Obama Supercut - YouTube

And people were denied.

As the saying goes, all politicians lie, but given the track record of insurance companies and how they lie to their policyholders, rescind policies, deny claims and cancel when you need them most, I'm not so sure the insurance companies didn't lie to Obama first about people being able to keep their policies.

And it's not just health coverage. In New Jersey over 200,000 have been phucked over by their carriers from Hurricane Sandy with the average settlement being $4800 for people who have tens of thousands of dollars damage to their homes, many with damage over $100,000.

Obama can't stand up and say he was lied to by some of what were probably the biggest donors to his campaigns, that just wouldn't fly. He's going to have to take it on the chin.

Insurance companies and Wall Street own us. All of us. 535 people in Congress, 12 Supreme Court Justices and the POTUS, too.

yawn2.jpg

Obama lied,

And people were denied.

Obama can't stand up and say he was lied to by some of what were probably the biggest donors to his campaigns, that just wouldn't fly. He's going to have to take it on the chin.

Insurance companies and Wall Street own us. All of us. 535 people in Congress, 9 Supreme Court Justices and the POTUS, too.

yawn2.jpg

And people like yourself are who they count on to thrive.

yawn2.jpg

And people like yourself are who they count on to thrive.
yawn2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back