The real reason Obama did not want to bomb ISIS oil infrustructure

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Absolutely beyond belief !

This is the fucking president of the United States showing that he's more concerned about some temporary environmental damage, than he is about innocent citizens around the world being killed by radical Muslims. What a bullshit excuse !

snip

"And we didn’t go after oil wells — actually hitting oil wells that ISIS controls because we didn’t want to do environmental damage"

Maybe I've missed it, but it seems to me the GOP should have been jumping on this.
This has got to be the ultimate in being dovish of all time.

Can you imagine if WWII leaders would have held back on bombing Hitler, based on concerns for the fucking environment ?
Those leaders would have been laughed off the stage.

Imagine if Churchill would have called off the bombing runs on Berlin because some oil might be spilled.

Maybe I've missed it, but it seems to me the GOP should have been jumping on this.

Can you imagine if WWII leaders would have held back on bombing Hitler, based on concerns for the fucking environment ?

Imagine if Churchill would have called off the bombing runs on Berlin because some oil might be spilled.

There's a whole lot of shit we did during World War II we aren't doing in the "War on an Emotional State". We aren't drafting people, socializing the economy, raising taxes on the rich, carpet bombing cities, etc. Because the situation doesn't call for it.

Pretty simple, no?

Here's what we did do in World War II that we are doing this time.

We are letting someone else do most of the fighting. Let the Russians do most of the fighting against Hitler, let the Iranians do most of the fighting against ISIL.

Works for me. Without fucking up the environment.

There's a whole lot of shit we did during World War II we aren't doing in the "War on an Emotional State". We aren't drafting people, socializing the economy, raising taxes on the rich, carpet bombing cities, etc. Because the situation doesn't call for it.

Pretty simple, no?

We are letting someone else do most of the fighting. Let the Russians do most of the fighting against Hitler, let the Iranians do most of the fighting against ISIL.

So as long as someone else temporarily fucks up the environment, that's ok with you libs. Got it.

Yep, the Russians are real environmentalists. I guess an Iranian Iron Curtain works for you, too?

Yep, the Russians are real environmentalists. I guess an Iranian Iron Curtain works for you, too?

What works for me is not letting the Jews and the Oil Companies keep dragging us into wars in that part of the world.

But as long as they insist we keep sticking our dicks into hornet's nest, we shouldn't complain about getting stung.

So as long as someone else temporarily fucks up the environment, that's ok with you libs. Got it.

quite the reverse. The Iranians want to take those oil fields intact. We should let them do it.

No!

If any segment of the population in that region that should take those oil fields should be the Kurds and not the Iranian government and military. Allowing the Iranian government to expand it control into regions like Iraq and Syria is dangerous as can be and should not be allowed ever, and I mean ever.

You are setting up a dangerous situation if you allow Iran to do what you wrote!

No!

If any segment of the population in that region that should take those oil fields should be the Kurds and not the Iranian government and military. Allowing the Iranian government to expand it control into regions like Iraq and Syria is dangerous as can be and should not be allowed ever, and I mean ever.

You are setting up a dangerous situation if you allow Iran to do what you wrote!

I know you've been conditioned to dance to the tunes the Jews play, but the fact is, Iran controlling Iraq and Syria would have a stabalizing effect on the region, and if they want to piss away their resources, let them.

What we should be doing is taking the 300 billion a year we spend propping up Israel and playing Hall monitor in the Middle East and invest it in infrastructure and research. Make the oil so worthless it's barely worth bringing up out of the ground.

Forum List

Back