The Republican Party is on the verge of an implosion: from a right wing web site

Brooks is a conservative commentator. He's a GOP of the 'old school'. Not nasty enough for the curent GOP who prefers the likes of Trump.

You have no idea what you're blabbering about, Brooks is a RINO. You picked a lousy one to quote because a real conservative knows what Brooks is
Like I said, feel free to ignore my comments since you can't have an intelligent conversation about what's wrong with your own party.

Just stick to topic and let me decide who I ignore, nobody is going to take direction from you. You're not that good or important
Like I said, you don't like what I write, then don't write back to me.

Brooks is a conservative commentator. He's a GOP of the 'old school'. Not nasty enough for the curent GOP who prefers the likes of Trump.

You have no idea what you're blabbering about, Brooks is a RINO. You picked a lousy one to quote because a real conservative knows what Brooks is
Like I said, feel free to ignore my comments since you can't have an intelligent conversation about what's wrong with your own party.

Just stick to topic and let me decide who I ignore, nobody is going to take direction from you. You're not that good or important
Be careful. Trump will be deciding if you deserve your food stamps or you need to get a fucking job instead.

The GOP is so full of extremism they no longer recognize moderates in their ranks. They think moderates are liberal. That's why they can't elect a POTUS.

Be careful. Trump will be deciding if you deserve your food stamps or you need to get a fucking job instead.
I don't use food stamps. I have a successful small business. I work for myself.

I remember the GOP having some decent candidates in the past. Not like this election.

Reagan....Goldwater....Kemp.....Cheney.
Mc Cain, Ford, Eisenhower.

We already know you prefer liberals.
They are moderates. The GOP no longer wants any.

Right. No more Bush, McCain, Ford moderates needed.
That's right. You have let the Party go sooooo right wing it no longer wants or promotes moderates of any kind.

Reagan....Goldwater....Kemp.....Cheney.

That's right. You have let the Party go sooooo right wing it no longer wants or promotes moderates of any kind.

Yup. No more moderates.

Brietbart is in the tank for Trump . That doesn't mean the conservative movement is swirling the toilet.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yup. No more moderates.
That is why your party will lose. Most people in the US are in the middle. They are moderates.

more christer cracka revenge fantasies ,

The slow death of white America :bye1::laugh2:

The slow death of white America: How will the great melting pot adapt to the millions of black and Hispanic voters who swept Obama back to power, asks TOM LEONARD

Yup. No more moderates.
That is why your party will lose. Most people in the US are in the middle. They are moderates.

Yup, because those moderates, Ford, Bush I, Dole, McCain, Romney, were so successful.

Yup. No more moderates.

Yup, because those moderates, Ford, Bush I, Dole, McCain, Romney, were so successful.
Eisenhower was very popular. I bet you can't stand him. He had integrity.

Yup. No more moderates.

Eisenhower was very popular. I bet you can't stand him. He had integrity.

Yeah, winning the war and all. So what?

Why don't you list all the other moderate Republicans who were elected President? Can't wait to see.

Forum List

Back