The Self-Made Mill- Billionaire?

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
The major media would have us believe that punching down and kissing up are healthy, popular pastimes in America. Though billionaires still comprise a teensy weensy percent of us, many remain convinced they too will be one some day if they just can just keep working their little butts off long enough while investing a significant amount of their earnings wisely. We're never supposed to ask ourselves when, how, or why did we get so obsessed with hoarding money?

Oh no, tricked by the myth of the self-made billionaire!!!!

Much less dangerous than the myth of communism.
We don't want communism. We want well regulated capitalism.

We had it. Back when America was great. Back then, the rich weren't so rich but the middle class was doing a heck of a lot better. Then came Reagan, Bush, Bush and Trump tax breaks. Suddenly things are out of wack.

Also keep in mind one of the ways the rich got richer and we got poorer was they sent our jobs overseas. We took a hit but they profited more. Back in the 2000's the CEOs that were paid the most were the CEO's who sent the most jobs overseas.

And then the rich, or guys like Trump, hired illegals. This costs blue collar America billions of dollars a year. It also saves rich people and corporations billions of dollars a year.

A bread shop which steals surplus value from workers.....

1650893489618.png

A bread shop which doesn't steal from the workers.....or have much bread.

1650893741255.png

Your vacation spot if you notice the difference........

1650893906673.png

Define middle class. Explain why tax cuts made it harder for the middle class.
I'm pretty sure you can look up what makes someone middle class. So I don't have to define it. Then you can look at what percentage of Americans are middle class. And how many are BARELY middle class.

When your way produces a small elite ruling class, a small merchant class and the masses are known as the rabble then our system is out of wack. The government needs to step in and regulate the economy. Free market capitalism that isn't well regulated doesn't work. Monopolies, workers wages go down, etc.....You even admit that government needs to kick out illegals. How about go after illegal employers? Would you support that? I would. Then you'd see illegals go home or be forced to try to become legal so they can stay.

Define middle class. Explain why tax cuts made it harder for the middle class.
Would you agree the rich aren't paying their fair share?

I'm pretty sure you can look up what makes someone middle class. So I don't have to define it.

From what I've seen, many in the middle class have moved up in income since Reagan's tax cuts.

Free market capitalism that isn't well regulated doesn't work.

Love the claim that our economy isn't regulated enough.
And that politicians are the ones smart enough to fix it.

You even admit that government needs to kick out illegals. How about go after illegal employers? Would you support that?

Sounds good to me.

Would you agree the rich aren't paying their fair share?

What is "fair share"?

From what I've seen, many in the middle class have moved up in income since Reagan's tax cuts.

Free market capitalism that isn't well regulated doesn't work.

Love the claim that our economy isn't regulated enough.
And that politicians are the ones smart enough to fix it.

You even admit that government needs to kick out illegals. How about go after illegal employers? Would you support that?

Sounds good to me.
Well I love the claim it's over regulated. Where? How? You guys use that word as a blanket statement. Some regulations are good. Some are bad. Republicans remove good ones. And they give the rich permanent tax breaks that only temporarily stimulate the economy. And that money is sorely missed. Or does debt not matter?

What is "fair share"?
What was decided long ago before Reagan/Bush/Trump tax breaks? That was fair.

Or how about we just roll back half of them? Fair enough? Meet me in the middle?

We don't want communism. We want well regulated capitalism.

We had it. Back when America was great. Back then, the rich weren't so rich but the middle class was doing a heck of a lot better. Then came Reagan, Bush, Bush and Trump tax breaks. Suddenly things are out of wack.

Also keep in mind one of the ways the rich got richer and we got poorer was they sent our jobs overseas. We took a hit but they profited more. Back in the 2000's the CEOs that were paid the most were the CEO's who sent the most jobs overseas.

And then the rich, or guys like Trump, hired illegals. This costs blue collar America billions of dollars a year. It also saves rich people and corporations billions of dollars a year.
You forgot, Clinton, Obama and Biden!

Obama helped create more wealth for the wealthy than Reagan, Bush, Bush and Trump ever did. Clinton helped by signing laws that created the housing bubble. Biden, he has given billions to the rich and continues to do so.

Now, why would rich House Democrats clear the way for illegals to work on their staff? I thought hiring illegals was a GOP thing but your Democrats are just as guilty. Congrats!! Quite the hypocrisy you are trying to pull off.

Well I love the claim it's over regulated. Where? How? You guys use that word as a blanket statement. Some regulations are good. Some are bad. Republicans remove good ones. And they give the rich permanent tax breaks that only temporarily stimulate the economy. And that money is sorely missed. Or does debt not matter?

Well I love the claim it's over regulated. Where?

Every fucking where.

Where do we need more regulation? Any specifics?

Some regulations are good. Some are bad. Republicans remove good ones.

Which good ones were removed? When?

And they give the rich permanent tax breaks that only temporarily stimulate the economy. And that money is sorely missed.

I got a tax cut. Don't miss my extra money at all.

Forum List

Back