The Self-Made Mill- Billionaire?

Where did I claim that America was ruined by Democrats? To me both parties are putting America in jeopardy.

The transition of money from poor to rich has ruined America, the fact we are 30 trillion in debt is the ruin of America. We are in deep trouble financially and it is only going to get worse.

Again, you and I have had this conversation over and over and over again and you still want to rehash it, why? Why waste the time? BTW, you aren't part of any union, so can the "we" BS when it comes to the unions you refuse to join.

Again, I was against NAFTA but I am a Republican. :rolleyes-41:

I read this and thought about you.

From what I've seen, many in the middle class have moved up in income since Reagan's tax cuts.

Back in the day before the Reagan tax cuts, Mrs Clean and I were claiming 11 exemptions and pretty much breaking even at tax time.

Since then, we backed down to zero exemptions and have been writing the IRS a check every year.

Thank you St. Reagan! You’re the best!

Back in the day before the Reagan tax cuts, Mrs Clean and I were claiming 11 exemptions and pretty much breaking even at tax time.

Since then, we backed down to zero exemptions and have been writing the IRS a check every year.

Define "breaking even".

So back in the day you were paying the correct percentage out of your pay check and now today they are not taking the correct percentage. The question that is more relevant is what was your effective tax rate and what is it now? Why are you upset about paying your fair share? .

I was quoting your BS of you always calling me a Republican. lol!! You can't see sarcasm can you and you call yourself a salesman.
Well I'm glad you at least admit that class warfare exits and there has been a shift from the middle class having a bigger share of the wealth to a smaller share. And the middle class isn't what it once was. Back when unions were stronger. My sister in law is an old teacher. She makes about $85K a year. Pretty good. Young teachers today don't make that. And not enough young people are going into teaching. So you at least agree that the middle class isn't what it once was. Thanks Papa.

Now I also understand it's not all Republicans fault. Globalization. Debt forced us to have to make cuts. Unions got too corrupt and lazy. I get all that stuff.

What we need is a moderate or centrist like you to be POTUS.

So back in the day you were paying the correct percentage out of your pay check and now today they are not taking the correct percentage. The question that is more relevant is what was your effective tax rate and what is it now? Why are you upset about paying your fair share? .
I've never paid when I filed. I always claimed enough that I always got $1000 back give or take a few hundred. This year I owed $1000. Why? Because my INVESTMENT made money, my broker cashed it out and reinvested the money into something else, so I had to pay taxes on the profit I made.

It sucks having money. You have to pay taxes on it. But don't forget. I'd rather have a lot of money I have to pay taxes on than not have a lot of money and pay no taxes.

We don't want communism. We want well regulated capitalism.

We had it. Back when America was great. Back then, the rich weren't so rich but the middle class was doing a heck of a lot better. Then came Reagan, Bush, Bush and Trump tax breaks. Suddenly things are out of wack.

Also keep in mind one of the ways the rich got richer and we got poorer was they sent our jobs overseas. We took a hit but they profited more. Back in the 2000's the CEOs that were paid the most were the CEO's who sent the most jobs overseas.

And then the rich, or guys like Trump, hired illegals. This costs blue collar America billions of dollars a year. It also saves rich people and corporations billions of dollars a year.
😂 “we’ll regulated capitalism” isn’t the same thing as proper and reasonable regulations on industry and commerce. When guys like you want to regulate capitalism what you are actually seeking is the elimination of capitalism.

You fool no one with your cheap rhetoric.

Forum List

Back