The ‘service’ is gone from civil service

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
493397133.jpg

Why are they reporting this as news? Any of us who have ever been in government or had to deal with it knows this to be the case. They take the job, earn tenure, and worry more about their own careers than the people they are supposed to help.

Not a guess, my personal experience.

Now, there ARE some who truly perform their jobs with caring and honor. What usually hampers them are the rules and regulations governing the area of their office.

Read more of this @ The 'service' is gone from civil service | Human Events

493397133.jpg

Why are they reporting this as news? Any of us who have ever been in government or had to deal with it knows this to be the case. They take the job, earn tenure, and worry more about their own careers than the people they are supposed to help.

Now, there ARE some who truly perform their jobs with caring and honor. What usually hampers them are the rules and regulations governing the area of their office.

I've been a civil servant since I turned 18. 75% of the people I've worked with are there to serve, the other 25% see it as a means to an end...but they still do their jobs.

493397133.jpg

I've been a civil servant since I turned 18. 75% of the people I've worked with are there to serve, the other 25% see it as a means to an end...but they still do their jobs.

More far left propaganda from one that believes that government is always the answer.

Forum List

Back