the show Saturday Night Live was a sexist environement...well duh....it's filled with left wing men.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Julie Louis- Dreyfus said that the 3 years she was on SNL was an unhappy time because the left wing regressive men on the show were sexist....

Duh.......

They are left wing regressive men....they support her right to kill her babies so they get to treat her like crap.....a deal is a deal.....

At least they didn't rape her the way bill clinton did to the women he had power over....

Julia Louis-Dreyfus: ‘SNL’ Was a ‘Very Sexist Environment’ - Breitbart

I didnt know you were a feminist.

Hey when guys get together they dont talk like females. You know why? Because they arent females.:crybaby:

Hey when guys get together they dont talk like females. You know why? Because they arent females.:crybaby:

I am a feminist.....I believe in equal treatment of men and women.

HOLY SHIT...When she was on the show....in the 70's? Well I'll be damned. The OP noticed that things have changed in 40 years and thats big news!

Don't I remember you arguing recently against women in combat? Are you saying you have seen the light?
If they can do the same job. And want to. Over 90% don't want to and maybe a handful can go hand to hand with guys.

Don't live your entire life in fantasyland.

HOLY SHIT...When she was on the show....in the 70's? Well I'll be damned. The OP noticed that things have changed in 40 years and thats big news!

She wasn't on in the 70s.....it was the 90s....when clinton was raping and sexually assaulting women to his hearts content......

Don't I remember you arguing recently against women in combat? Are you saying you have seen the light?

No......men and women are physically different......but they should be treated the same......the military is no different physically in it's requirements than an NBA men's basketball team......would you force the NBA to put women on their teams?

Forum List

Back