The Soros-Army in action: a half nude female 'activist' tried to steal baby Jesus in Vatican

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Well-paid by Soros half nude female 'activist', a 'college' of Russian 'activist' Mr.Nasralny, wanted to steal Jesus
The problem of 21st century: there are too much well-paid 'activists' who deliberately destroy fundaments of white christian societies.European shall learn by Putin how to deal with such lunatics.

Well, aside from Soros I would have no objection if they would try to steal the meteorite out of the Kaaba, too.
At least, half naked feminazis in Mekka would be kind of entertaining.

I never saw Soros hand anyone any money...

But Hungarians seen

ShowImage.ashx

Well-paid by Soros half nude female 'activist', a 'college' of Russian 'activist' Mr.Nasralny, wanted to steal Jesus
The problem of 21st century: there are too much well-paid 'activists' who deliberately destroy fundaments of white christian societies.European shall learn by Putin how to deal with such lunatics.

Oh puh leaze.

Republicans don't follow Jesus anymore. They worship the rich.

Gone are the days of help the poor and the disabled.

For Republicans these days, it's kick the poor and stomp the disabled.

But Hungarians seen

OT
Did you ever ride on those escalators in Budapest? They try to get in the guiness book of records. :woohoo:

Unfortunately Soros-bitch Google cleaned others pics with Soros and his puppets.
I noticed: it's very difficult and sometimes impossible to find an alternative to Globalist point of view articles with Google's help unless you know the exact name of the article. Same thing with images.

But Hungarians seen

OT
Did you ever ride on those escalators in Budapest? They try to get in the guiness book of records. :woohoo:

Unfortunately Soros-bitch Google cleaned others pics with Soros and his puppets.
I noticed: it's very difficult and sometimes impossible to find an alternative to Globalist point of view articles with Google's help unless you know the exact name of the article. Same thing with images.

Google is leftist lie-machine and deletes all links whom does not agree with.

Someone tried to steal a fake Jesus in the Vatican?

She should come to America, most Kristians here worship a fake Jesus who spits on the poor and kneels to the rich.

When Liberals mock Nazis, are they mocking (((((Germans))))))?????????????????

When Liberals mock Slaves, are they mocking (((((Americans)))))??????????????????
We are mocking all those concerned...

Liberals hate White people, and love everybody else... We get it.
Even the albino Africans?

When Liberals mock Nazis, are they mocking (((((Germans))))))?????????????????

When Liberals mock Slaves, are they mocking (((((Americans)))))??????????????????
We are mocking all those concerned...

Liberals hate White people, and love everybody else... We get it.
Even the albino Africans?

Well, Liberals haven't made a big fuss about Tanzanians harvesting Albino body-parts.

Forum List

Back