The Story of Ivermectin

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
The following video gives a history of the development of the drug ivermectin, and an account of its suppression after it was shown to be the most effective treatment (both preventive and ameliorative) for COVID-19.

I’m not sure where the original came from — obviously not YouTube — but this version (in English with Swedish subtitles) was posted by Swebbtv. I have trouble viewing most of the non-standard video platforms (including Rumble) due to bandwidth issues with my stone-age Internet connection, but Vlad very kindly uploaded it to 3Speak so I could watch it and embed it here

Not allowed on Youtube cause its dangerous....shut up and take the jabs!

Boosters are even safer and fortify democracy!

A perfect animal model for ivermectin trials currently is the C-19-infected ferret at Kissimee.

This is the true USMB thread of the year because it’s the video of the year. Where is the names list of the 650,000?

Readers may wish to note that current posts from Dr. John Campbell on the Flutracker’s ivermectin thread mention the combination, ivermectin, zinc, vitamin D.

The Left Wing Cult's refusal to allow the use of ivermectin is evil.
They care more about their kick-back deals and power than saving lives.
Thousands of people have needlessly died.
There should be an investigation, but it will never happen with America's Yellow Press and the Far Left Wing Extremist Democrat control of the House the Senate and Bumbling Biden.

I know two people who took it and beat covid after 2 days. Their doctors prescribed them the tablet form that has been used by humans for decades. Of course the media doesn't get that and trots out the horse stuff while failing miserably.
I know multiple people who have recovered in a day or two by using it.

Holding fast to scientific facts pays off. There is more (natural [italics]) chemistry than simply ivermectin that (physically [it.]) attaches to the commie virus spike protein. The WHO, CDC, POSPOTUS JoeXi, Fau Chi, Daszak, Zheng-li Shi have all proven that indeed there is a psychology of the adaption to absurdity. The points of attachment are comparable to the points of attachment of antibodies and vaccine epitopes, as one can see the figures of the attachment in this report:

Sep 2020 Ivermectin Docks to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD Attached to ACE2

One important investigation would be to see how some of these natural compounds may interfere with spike locations of the Delta variant.

The CDC’s page does not explain the asterix, (A222V*) on its page, though that mutation is also an Alzheimer’s mutation (End of COVID-19 thread):

All known Delta Variant Mutations, to be compared with vaccine and antibody epitopes:

T478K
L452R
P681R
T95I
T19R
G142D
156 del (E)
157 del (F)
R158G
W258L
K417N
D950N
V70F
A222V
D614G (the Fau Chi/ebola vaccine mutation)

Yeah, you can polish a turd, but...
I am glad you could share you knowledge of such activities you participate in. Only you can kill the parasites you have with Ivermectin, buy now at any veterinarian supply outlets.

I am glad you could share you knowledge of such activities you participate in. Only you can kill the parasites you have with Ivermectin, buy now at any veterinarian supply outlets.
You ignorance regarding Ivermectin would be astounding if I didn't already know how retarded you are.

Forum List

Back