The Tea Party is dead! Senate GOPers join with Dems to reject Rand Paul's plan to balance the budget

Complaining about debt was just a scheme to control Obama

Republicans never cared about debt

Complaining about debt was just a scheme to control Obama

Republicans never cared about debt
The GOP itself is an undead zombie that is only still kicking because it ate conservative's brains. As time goes on the party of Reagan becomes a fond memory where we at least knew where they stood.

Rand Paul Represent the extreme. The GOP, unlike the Democrats, don't cater to their extremes.

Rand Paul Represent the extreme.

In what way? Give some examples.
Why should I have to? It's obvious.
Wanting to open the borders to anyone who wants to work here, driving wages down, while getting rid of all Welfare, minimum wage, and other governmental handouts so the Americans who will have to compete with these new immigrants will have to be willing to live like animals and beg for scraps off of rich Libertarian tables in order to survive. Extremist like that.

Until all who are not rich have to live like the poor in Hong Kong do -->
iu

or, Japan for that matter.

iu

I got more examples. You want me to continue?

Wanting to open the borders to anyone who wants to work here, driving wages down, while getting rid of all Welfare, minimum wage, and other governmental handouts so the Americans who will have to compete with these new immigrants will have to be willing to live like animals and beg for scraps off of rich Libertarian tables in order to survive. Extremist like that.

Bullshit. Provide examples of any extreme measures that Rand Paul has put forward.

Bullshit. Provide examples of any extreme measures that Rand Paul has put forward.
um, dude I just did. These are all things Rand Paul wants to pass. Open borders, no min wage, no fed subsidize for poor people, etc. What closet you sitting in?

Hey.....

The Tea Party stands for Taxed enough already....

We now own the Pussy Republican Party...

Those that don’t toe the line will be dealt with at the ballot box...

Thank God for President Donald J. Trump......

Forum List

Back