The Tea Party loves the Constitution?

FDR started japanese internment camps. FDR was a democrat. I could go on.

Can you show me a Republican or Conservative who opposed the internment camps in 1942???

What I love about posts like this is it happily takes things completely out of context..like the fact we were actually attacked by the Japanese in Hawaii.

Put heck..its fun.

FDR was a democrat. FDR gave the executive order to have internment camps.

Is this correct or wrong in relation to historical accuracy?

FDR started japanese internment camps. FDR was a democrat. I could go on.

What exactly did you major in?

Stupidity?

Cherrypickin' doesn't exactly count for scholarship..ace.

Hey, retard, you haven't proved anything I have said wrong. As a matter of fact, I have shown evidence of everything I have said. What have you done besides bitch and moan like a little girl? Say something intelligent, for your own sake.

Bitch?

:lol:

I love internet tough guys.

Um.

Your ability to completely screw up history is amazing. Did you really go to college? Did they charge you?

Ask for a refund. They failed.

John Willis Menard. Republican. 1868.
Arthur W. Mitchell. Democrat 1935.

Now go suck a lemon, idiot.

Naw.

Get the refund.

Thanks me later.

And please..get out of the basement. There is more to life then just asking people if they want fries with their burger.

So basically, for you, you only accept history when it backs up your ideology. That is why you and your ilk will never take hold, it is based in self chosen ignorance of facts. And that is also why you embarrass yourself, and deserve nothing more than pity.

What exactly did you major in?

Stupidity?

Cherrypickin' doesn't exactly count for scholarship..ace.

Hey, retard, you haven't proved anything I have said wrong. As a matter of fact, I have shown evidence of everything I have said. What have you done besides bitch and moan like a little girl? Say something intelligent, for your own sake.

Bitch?

:lol:

I love internet tough guys.

Please, quote one intelligent thing you have said in this entire thread.

Can you show me a Republican or Conservative who opposed the internment camps in 1942???

What I love about posts like this is it happily takes things completely out of context..like the fact we were actually attacked by the Japanese in Hawaii.

Put heck..its fun.

Naw.

George Bush's poppa pardoned Orlando Bosch.

A known terrorist.

Is this correct or wrong in relation to historical accuracy? Blah blah blah..

Put heck..its fun.

I would actually think you had a legitimate point if you could direct me to an article starting "Republicans outraged at FDR internment camps....."

Show me a single Republican or Conservative who opposed the camps

Put heck..its fun.

Naw.

A known terrorist.

Gotcha. you are a troll like RW. Well played, sir. You got me. I was silly to take the words you said as serious. Afterall, no one can be THAT dumb, right? :)

Put heck..its fun.

I would actually think you had a legitimate point if you could direct me to an article starting "Republicans outraged at FDR internment camps....."

Show me a single Republican or Conservative who opposed the camps

Ralph Lawrence Carr

Suck it.

Naw.

A known terrorist.

Gotcha. you are a troll like RW. Well played, sir. You got me. I was silly to take the words you said as serious. Afterall, no one can be THAT dumb, right? :)

When you cherry pick..and your whole knowledge of history comes from wiki and google..yeah..you get got.

Insults and dogma don't count as real discussion. And never moves anything forward. Quite the contrary..you get to walk backwards.

What is a "Tea Bagger" ?

A derogatory term generally used by the great unwashed, to label their superiors. That is one way of identifying them. The other way is to stand down wind or share an elevator. ;)

Why are you calling FOX News.."the unwashed?". I thought you guys got your marching orders from them.

And they coined the term..
Gosh, you're stupid.
The Great Unwashed : Phrases

Meaning:

The common, lower classes; the hoi-polloi.

Example:

Origin:

This rather disparaging term was coined by the Victorian novelist and playwright Edward Bulwer-Lytton. He used it in his 1830 novel Paul Clifford:

"He is certainly a man who bathes and ‘lives cleanly’, (two especial charges preferred against him by Messrs. the Great Unwashed)."

Naw.

A known terrorist.

When you cherry pick..and your whole knowledge of history comes from wiki and google..yeah..you get got.

Insults and dogma don't count as real discussion. And never moves anything forward. Quite the contrary..you get to walk backwards.

ok, so add to it. where am i wrong?

Then why do they constantly want to change it?

First Amendment: They want to outlaw burning the flag, they want a law to prevent Muslims from building Mosques
Second Amendment: Don't dare touch that one
Fourth Amendment: Support expanded searches in the name of public safety
14th Amendment: They want to change citizenship requirements for Mexicans, do not want it to apply to gays
16th Amendment: They want to repeal the right of the government to collect income taxes
17th Amendment: They do not want Senators directly elected by the people

The group that wraps itself in the Constitution does not seem to appreciate it very much

what freaking reality are you living in?

My gosh at least back it up with some proof instead of spouting off bullshit.

Welcome to the USMB Message Board!

It is obvious that you may have posted here in the past but never found the time to read any of the threads. If you had, you would have seen dozens of threads generated by right wing conservatives on each of these topics. These are the same conservative posters who claim to be members of the Tea Party

I hope you enjoy your time on the board

so your sample population of only the people who post on this forum is enough proof for you. Kudos to your intelligence.

Last edited:
Then why do they constantly want to change it?

First Amendment: They want to outlaw burning the flag, they want a law to prevent Muslims from building Mosques
Second Amendment: Don't dare touch that one
Fourth Amendment: Support expanded searches in the name of public safety
14th Amendment: They want to change citizenship requirements for Mexicans, do not want it to apply to gays
16th Amendment: They want to repeal the right of the government to collect income taxes
17th Amendment: They do not want Senators directly elected by the people

The group that wraps itself in the Constitution does not seem to appreciate it very much

Lol...I notice you have provided no links, or names, or any other even remotely credible sources.

Links please. Or we'll just assume you're making this shit up. Per usual.

what freaking reality are you living in?

My gosh at least back it up with some proof instead of spouting off bullshit.

It is obvious that you may have posted here in the past but never found the time to read any of the threads. If you had, you would have seen dozens of threads generated by right wing conservatives on each of these topics. These are the same conservative posters who claim to be members of the Tea Party

so your sample population of only the people who post on this forum is enough proof for you. Kudos to your intelligence.

Actually.......yes

The rightwing conservative posters who post regularly on this forum get their positions from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the Fox Noise posse......just like the Tea Party

Actually.......yes

The rightwing conservative posters who post regularly on this forum get their positions from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the Fox Noise posse......just like the Tea Party

Ralph Lawrence Carr
Ralph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence CarrRalph Lawrence Carr

Forum List

Back