The term fear mongering comes from Star Wars.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The child like mentality of the left is so apparent when you realize that Jedi master yoda inspired one of their favorite catch phrase which is "fear mongering". It just seems that this was repeated a lot after the phantom menace came out and I bet some "liberal" thought we got to be so cool and not fear because yoda said not to. It just makes me wonder how childish the left is if they base their campaign slogan off of a Star Wars movie. Should we take these people for serious?

The child like mentality of the left is so apparent when you realize that Jedi master yoda inspired one of their favorite catch phrase which is "fear mongering". It just seems that this was repeated a lot after the phantom menace came out and I bet some "liberal" thought we got to be so cool and not fear because yoda said not to. It just makes me wonder how childish the left is if they base their campaign slogan off of a Star Wars movie. Should we take these people for serious?

*facepalm*

Keep your first world problems to yourself, mkay?

Who was it that said(I may quote it wrong )

"There is nothing to fear but Fear itself"?

I want to say FDR.

No one is trying to look "cool" when they try no to succumb to fear. People are trying to be strong by not succumbing to fear.

A hard task when so called leaders cave into their own fear and demand drastic actions that are counter-productive.

Congratulations. 'twatpost' was first used on December 21st, 2015 to describe the above quote.

Funniest part is the way they misuse it on a daily basis. They scream about fear mongering over demands for better national security.

Meanwhile, they try to scare the pants off people by saying the Republicans want people to breathe polluted air and drink contaminated water, take away their social security, and starve old people. No 'fear mongering' there. Obama even threatened the elderly during the debt ceiling debate by saying they wouldn't get their checks if the Repubs didn't agree to raising the debt ceiling. Never mind it's a special fund that shouldn't be affected by that. He wanted to scare them and he did.

Now they have minorities living in fear of all cops to the point that cops are being murdered. Some minorities also fear whites because of the inflammatory comments streaming from Washington and from liberal professors across the country.

Fear is at the core of all Democrat arguments when they push their agenda. They want people to believe the country will fall apart and everyone will be in dire straights if they don't get elected.

But the minute someone on the right suggests that maybe we should take more steps to keep criminals and terrorists out of the country, they scream 'fear mongers.'

Fear mongering was a tactic in use well before Star Wars.
Bush perfected it though. He actually started a war over it and got thousands of Americans killed.

I forgot...911 was meant to be so funny. A kind of practical joke done by the middle eastern jihadist explosives club. Who knew it would have turned out the way it did. That was sarcasm.

Forum List

Back