The Top 5 TV Moms

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
The death of Estelle Costanza made me think about some of the best TV moms in history...

My nominations....... not in order:

Estelle Castanza

Marie Ramone

Edith Bunker

Kitty Foreman

June Cleaver

R.a1996407cbc4c8ddfd795a5b24d2d178

Gloria Mitchel

gloria-henry-cbs-gr8erdays-1-768x946.jpg

June Cleaver
Carol Brady
Lily Munster
Shirley Partridge
Caroline Engalls
Carol Brady dated Greg when he was 16 and she was 36, but that whole family was fairly dysfunctional off screen as a group, except on stage.
Shirley Jones memoirs detail, that David Cassidy was "well hung" according to the TV mom.

Carol Brady dated Greg when he was 16 and she was 36, but that whole family was fairly dysfunctional off screen as a group, except on stage.
Shirley Jones memoirs detail, that David Cassidy was "well hung" according to the TV mom.
That wasn’t a real date
She didn’t even give him tongue

That wasn’t a real date
She didn’t even give him tongue
Yeah I just read about that, he had a crush on her... and he was actually only 15 when he "asked her out".
She went on a "date" with him, but it wasn't a real date. She was married at the time, and agreed to go if he understood it was just for fun.

Bonnie Plunket from Mom.
Judy Miller from Still Standing
Peg Bundy from Married With Children
Lucille Bluth From Arrested Development

Elizabeth Montgomery had a little bit of freak in her witch character.

actress-elizabeth-montgomery-at-a-press-conference-on-february-201966-picture-id173369025
vWaat69KIHf7IfVAtP1CdvvwkVj.jpg

But yeah, Mary Louise Parker is the queen

Last edited:
I notice Will Smith's is having his career eulogized with movie reruns. Up tomorrow is the Pursuit of Happiness as an unemployed, homeless and single parent Smith attempts to reclaim his former life.

Forum List

Back