"We don't have inflation because the people are living too well, we have inflation because the government is living too well."

There are slew of comparisons that could be made between Biden and Jimmy Carter, including Reagan's line of "Are you better off now than you were four years ago"?
Weren't you miserable 4 years ago, during masks and covid lockdowns, and job losses and no bars or restaurants opened to drink or eat at, or having to home school and babysit your kids, staying 10 feet away from friends, or not being in the room when your wife or parent died in the hospital, or their body being stored on a refrigerated truck instead of a morgue because it was too crowded in the morgue with dead bodies, or not being able to go to church, or your wedding being called off?

I'll take 2024 over any day of the week, in 2020! Amen!

You have a government job? :p

Nope.

Me? I work for a living. Pay taxes, all that good stuff. I'm sending two kids to Ivy League schools. I couldn't be happier.

That is an odd thing....all the MAGA spend their days saying how bad the economy is, yet not a single one of them on here are hurting because of it.

Weren't you miserable 4 years ago, during masks and covid lockdowns, and job losses and no bars or restaurants opened to drink or eat at, or having to home school and babysit your kids, staying 10 feet away from friends, or not being in the room when your wife or parent died in the hospital, or their body being stored on a refrigerated truck instead of a morgue because it was too crowded in the morgue with dead bodies, or not being able to go to church, or your wedding being called off?

Are you trying to say that we are much better now than in 2020 due to the Trump vaccine?

I am massively better off than 4 years ago.

How can you not be?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, most Americans can't afford to live anymore because prices are so high. Evictions are up, foreclosures are up, auto defaults are up, credit card debt is up and there are more defaults in paying those bills, food banks are overwhelmed, the border is being overrun, crime is out of control in every large city, and we are in the middle of several wars, with several more possible. You choose to ignore that.

Are you trying to say that we are much better now than in 2020 due to the Trump vaccine?
Due to Biden leadership!

Trump and his admin would have never in a million years been able to get the masses vaccinated quickly, if you are trying to imply the vaccine is what made life better under Biden in 2021 and forward vs. Trump in 2020....?

Due to Biden leadership!

Trump and his admin would have never in a million years been able to get the masses vaccinated quickly, if you are trying to imply the vaccine is what made life better under Biden in 2021 and forward vs. Trump in 2020....?
Biden's leadership has made it so that many Americans can't afford to live. One of the main reasons why we exited Covid was due to the Trump vaccine.

The morgues were never that crowded. That was a buncha bullshit.

And it was Democrat governors and corporations that went apeshit with the lockdown stuff

The morgues were never that crowded. That was a buncha bullshit.

And it was Democrat governors and corporations that went apeshit with the lockdown stuff
Yep. School districts too. I personally know teachers who lost their jobs and mothers who pulled their kids from school because they didn't want the jab

This quote should be taught in school.

If Trump was wise he would borrow some of these quotes, give open credit to Reagan either during a debate, a rally or both. He can test it out during a rally and see how it goes.

America wants Reagan back. Since he cannot, Trump needs to be as close to his approach as possible, quotes and all. They are timeless.

View attachment 974276
Congress controls spending

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, most Americans can't afford to live anymore because prices are so high. Evictions are up, foreclosures are up, auto defaults are up, credit card debt is up and there are more defaults in paying those bills, food banks are overwhelmed, the border is being overrun, crime is out of control in every large city, and we are in the middle of several wars, with several more possible. You choose to ignore that.

These Leftists are debating from a false premise, and we should all not be surprised.

1. The economy slowed terribly under COVID, but it was leading up to the 2020 election. Notice who had their states shut down to show economic drag, and which states were open! Look it up, but trust me, the Leftists already know the answer and are cringing.

2. Look up the fact that the government PAID hospitals whenever they had a COVID death. The logic? I have no idea. But the fact is.......both Trump and Biden got saddled with 100s of thousands of deaths that were not actually caused by COVID. If you died from AIDs but had COVID, according to hospitals, you DIED FROM COVID! Same with cancer, etc. All you need do is look up the statistics on cancer/aids/pneumonia/heart attack/stroke deaths during COVID to see they dropped tremendously. Why is that? Because COVID paid, and the others, didn't! Like everything government, it was largely a scam.

3. As far as Reagan------------->I notice none of the Leftist posters have even uttered the phrase........."peace dividend." Even the Leftist media proclaimed it to be a fact. The expansion of the Clinton years along with the theoretical "balanced budget," was because after the USSR collapsed due to Reagan policies, more money could be pointed towards economic expansion, and less towards defense spending. If you remember, China was in it's infancy of power, the USSR was dissolving, and North Korea had no bomb.......that is until Clinton cut Kim's daddy a deal which came back to bite us........but hey, all of that is another thread.

4. All Americans need to face the fact that the further Left you are, the better they are at spinning......because they HAVE TO BE. Their policies are terrible, and if it were back any time before social media, they would be laughed at politically. But with the advent of social media, they ENGAGE conversation, then gaslight the hell out of you. Their mantra is---------->by the time you discover what they are putting forth is all bullsh**, they will be on to their next phony assertion.

Doubt me? Look at Russia/Russia/Russia! Look at the Laptop! Look at what Trump said in Atlanta, how they professed it for years, and now even the Liberal media is calling it a lie! Look at the phone call to Ukraine, and 90% of all media is stating YEARS after the fact that there was no basis for what the Democrats did. This is HOW they OPERATE! Catch me if you can before my GASLIGHTING causes damage.

And they do it in reverse too towards positivity---------->Biden, he is sharp as a tack, he does more in an hour than you do all day, he is going to bring America together, it is NOT an open border, etc, etc.

How long? How long? How long are you going to listen, and be fooled by these people? If you like to be lied to, the next time you go to buy a car at a dealership, let them know-) Tell your wife or husband that you do not mind if they cheat on you, as long as they give you what you need....a LIE, to make you feel everything is AOK, lol.

These people are DANGEROUS exactly because they are so good. Fortunately for all of us, we see how they have been busted on their lies over the past few years, most of the answers coming in the last 6 months......and if you go back and look.....ALL of them were sooooooo confident in what they were saying, and basically screamed the rest of you off this board. They insisted they had the moral high ground, and laughed in your faces when you tried to defend or ask pertinent questions.

If you let them get away with it again, then THEY ARE GOING TO WIN; just by lying, and gaslighting. Is that what you want?

Good luck slapping these phony-e-baloneys down, they deserve it!

The Media clamped down on statistics once Biden was sworn in but a search finds the USA has had far more patients die due to Biden than ever happened when Trump was in office.

The Media clamped down on statistics once Biden was sworn in but a search finds the USA has had far more patients die due to Biden than ever happened when Trump was in office.

Yes, 9 months of covid deaths under Trump, 3 1/2 years of covid deaths under Biden.

you can see the stats, covid deaths are flat lining.... not an upward hill peak as it was, but a rolling flatter line of deaths...

To those wondering why conservatives hate the Deep State:

The deep state made us live like that. Not the virus. The Deep State.

And they would do it again every day for the rest of your lives if it would increase their wealth and power.

That people continue to lick their boots clean will never stop astounding me, but here we are.

Yes, 9 months of covid deaths under Trump, 3 1/2 years of covid deaths under Biden.

you can see the stats, covid deaths are flat lining.... not an upward hill peak as it was, but a rolling flatter line of deaths...

I.....really?

What did Biden do to "stop the virus". Really, what did HE do?

Forum List

Back