A “race” question

Your typical vainglorious narcissistic claim is without any merit.

I’m glad I assisted you to start thinking clearly. You should embrace it and don’t more often.

But you remain off topic troll boi.

As I suggested earlier, “race” is not a truly scientific concept.
Race is not And it is not a pseudo-scientific claim.

Of course classification is based on appearance as well as other factors. Do you understand the word "tautology"

Yes. I do. Clearly you don’t. 👍
, or did you just throw it out there thinking it would make you look intelligent?
Nah. I wanted to educate you. Obviously a futile agenda.
Are you a complete idiot or just playing the part of one?
I leave idiocy to morons and fuckwits like you, bitch.

You have a lifetime’s worth of experience at it.

Are you able, in any way, to post ON topic?

Yes. I do. Clearly you don’t. 👍

Nah. I wanted to educate you. Obviously a futile agenda.

I leave idiocy to morons and fuckwits like you, bitch.

You have a lifetime’s worth of experience at it.

Are you able, in any way, to post ON topic?
Hey, I'm not the one who doesn't understand what classification is. Are you black?

Hey, I'm not the one who doesn't understand what classification is. Are you black?
Yes. You are the one who can’t even track the conversation.

We all know that people get “classified” by “race;” but that’s not the question you idiot. Morning the answer to the question.

In science, things can get classified. That much is true. But meaningless.

Lots of things can be classified in one way or another — but that doesn’t make the system scientific. Nor does it make the items being classified scientific matters.

So take your tiny head out of your ass. Answer a direct question or two if you can:

What part of the construct of “race” is scientific? What makes it (allegedly) “scientific?”

Yes. You are the one who can’t even track the conversation.

We all know that people get “classified” by “race;” but that’s not the question you idiot. Morning the answer to the question.

In science, things can get classified. That much is true. But meaningless.

Lots of things can be classified in one way or another — but that doesn’t make the system scientific. Nor does it make the items being classified scientific matters.

So take your tiny head out of your ass. Answer a direct question or two if you can:

What part of the construct of “race” is scientific? What makes it (allegedly) “scientific?”
Classification come to by observation. It really is that simple. There are 4 types of hyenas, brown, spotted, striped and aardwolf. They are all hyenas but classified differently. But then I guess you can't fix stupid so I will quit trying.

Classification come to by observation. It really is that simple. There are 4 types of hyenas, brown, spotted, striped and aardwolf. They are all hyenas but classified differently. But then I guess you can't fix stupid so I will quit trying.
What does that ^ have to do with “race,” you absolute asshole?

One can observe. One can even classify.

In any group of people, some are taller and some are shorter. One can observe it and one can “classify” those folks via height order. Not science.

The actual debate is far beyond Shithead’s meager ability to grasp the reasons for the debate.

Forum List

Back