🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The ‘Top Gun’ Sequel

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Hollywood simply has no more originality. So tied up in hate-filled left-wing politics that they can no longer come up with real entertainment.

Here are five things you need to know about the “Top Gun” sequel as of right now.

1. The cast includes Miles Teller and Glen Powell [who?]

2. Val Kilmer is returning [resurrecting the dead?]

3. The director is Joseph Kosinski [another who?]

4. The focus will not be on drones

5. A poster’s been released

Whoopi!

More w/videos @ The 'Top Gun' Sequel: Five Things You Need to Know About the Upcoming Film

Hollywood simply has no more originality. So tied up in hate-filled left-wing politics that they can no longer come up with real entertainment.

Here are five things you need to know about the “Top Gun” sequel as of right now.

1. The cast includes Miles Teller and Glen Powell [who?]

2. Val Kilmer is returning [resurrecting the dead?]

3. The director is Joseph Kosinski [another who?]

4. The focus will not be on drones

5. A poster’s been released

Whoopi!

More w/videos @ The 'Top Gun' Sequel: Five Things You Need to Know About the Upcoming Film
Besides totally unrealistic behavior of the pilots, fighter operations, and toss in stupid chick flick scenes into a military movie, it was a great movie.
Said no one ever.

Tomcat is my favorite jet fighter, it was a crying shame. And they’ll find a way to destroy it further.

The aren't any "dog fights" between jet fighters anymore.

In fact, the fighter pilots don't even visually see the enemy planes.

They fire guided missiles at each other from many miles away based on radar images.

Not very exciting to base an action movie on. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Fags trannys and lesbos. All the whites will be pussyfied queers.

Even the original Top Gun was homoerotic enough, can you imagine how soaked in LGBT (Jesus, that abbreviation sounds like some sort of fast food selection) Pedowood would make the sequel nowadays?

I figure pop culture is for those 20 to 40 years younger than myself. We had our day and so I try to limit my judgement on today's music, movies and arts. I suppose in each generation there's a limited amount of true talent and then a whole lot of mediocrity that fills the entertainment gap.

Forum List

Back