🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trump implosion

Yeah...because we know how Republican's can't win in Montana unless they "rig" the election... :lmao:

That's looking to be the case. The Democrat has $5M in small donations from Americans...the Conservative gets money from Russia.

That's where we are at.

A file photo from Nancy Pelosi's 2010 meeting with Russian President Dmitriy Medvedev shows Sergey Kislyak at the table across from Pelosi

A meeting on the record. Not one hidden from public view. Curious, what was the purpose of that meeting? Do you know?

Your lack of links for every stupid thing you say is duly noted, snowflake.

From Business Insider, by way of the AP, April 30th, 2017:

A candidate in Montana's special election has ties to sanctioned Russian companies
GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — The leading candidates for Montana's only congressional seat tangled Saturday over money, including taxes, campaign financing and $240,000 in investments by the Republican candidate that financial disclosures link to index funds with substantial holdings in Russian firms that are under sanctions by the U.S. government.

Typical left-wing tool has absolutely no idea how his own government functions, what the U.S. Constitution says, or how elections work in the U.S.

Trump didn't win the popular vote, which means more Americans rejected him in favor of Clinton.

The twerp The Derp is typing like crazy. Quick question for The Derp, homosexual jew Barney Frank. Your thoughts on whether or not he caused the housing market implosion.

So all this post proves is that right-wingers are full of shit, don't know anything, but are so insecure they need people to pay attention to them.

Go fuck yourself, snowflake.
And you're not even original enough to think up your own quips... "SNOWFLAKE."

Only really STUPID people have a be copy cats.

Typical left-wing tool has absolutely no idea how his own government functions, what the U.S. Constitution says, or how elections work in the U.S.

Trump didn't win the popular vote, which means more Americans rejected him in favor of Clinton.
BS... eliminate the illegal vote in LA county and NYC and Trump won in the greatest landslide since Reagan... sorry.

We even see it happening right now, with the Conservative running for the MT at-large seat vacated by another Russian puppet, Zinke, has RUSSIAN TIES TOO!

awwwww.... little troll boy can't make a statement without using the word snowflake... was that your big word that you learned today?
There's no denying SNOWFLAKE fits you ass clowns, even better than... well... ASS CLOWNS.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Yep- Trump doesn't know how to do discretion.

He just keeps digging himself in deeper.

BS... eliminate the illegal vote in LA county and NYC and Trump won in the greatest landslide since Reagan... sorry.

Prove it.

There is more evidence that Trump tried to obstruct justice than there is that illegal votes had any significant effect in the election.

We even see it happening right now, with the Conservative running for the MT at-large seat vacated by another Russian puppet, Zinke, has RUSSIAN TIES TOO!

awwwww.... little troll boy can't make a statement without using the word snowflake... was that your big word that you learned today?
There's no denying SNOWFLAKE .

We now have President Snowflake.

Did you hear his whine to the Coast Guard cadets? How he didn't even have the balls to fire Comey in person? How he feels so picked on?

President Snowflake.

No...my fragile little snowflake. I learned this word when President Trump decided to run for over and you progressives lost your shit. :laugh:

but if you didn't need Russia why did the orange sociopath ask Russia to hack Hillary?
Oh snowflake...think about the "logic" in your conspiracy theory. Donald Trump picks up the phone and calls......who? Who in Russia does Trump have the number of that yields that kind of power? And then, after making that call, the powers that be in Russia decide to help him because.......why?

Vladimir Putin knows that the Dumbocrats are passivist pussies. He bullied Barack Insane Obama around for 8 years and he knows it will be even easier to do the same to Hitlery Clinton. Meanwhile, Donald Trump is an alpha-male and a megalomaniac. There isn't a single dimwit in the world that doesn't know that Trump will never bow to anyone. He's going to do what he is going to do. So why would Vladimir Putin help install a leader who will be his worst nightmare when Hitlery Clinton would be his little bitch?

Seriously sweetie....you sound like a lunatic. President Trump is your president. Deal with it.

The electoral college does not reflect the popular vote. So it's true that more presidential electors wanted Trump and his agenda, but more american voters wanted Clinton and her ideas.
As I said...typical left-winger who has no idea how his government functions.

President Trump won the popular vote in Ohio. That gave him (20?) electoral votes. President Trump won the popular vote in Pennsylvania. That gave him 21 electoral votes.

He won the popular votes of a lot more states. Hitlery's overall accumulation of the popular vote is simply because she won very small, but extremely dense cities such as New York City and Los Angeles.

Our founders didn't want two cities dictating the course of a vast nation - especially when it would be very easy for candidates to cater to those two cities and promise them everything under the sun while neglecting the rest of this vast nation. Hence the electoral college (i.e. the emphasis on the winning of states as opposed to overall popular vote).

The "presidential electors" (as you call it) didn't want Trump or Hitlery. They simply voted as they were supposed to - based on the popular vote of the people of their state.

<Conservative Op-Ed substituting for actual fact>

One thing you should know about Op-Eds, particularly those from the right wing, is that they're fucking lies. Nothing you copy-and-pasted below contradicts any of what I posted; that GSE's had well-performing subprime loans. That 75% of all subprimes were from banks exempt from the CRA.

The loans the GSE's bought prior to 2004 were good loans! Their default rates were consistently below 5%:

Screenshot%2B2015-12-09%2B17.16.39.png

So that shit you posted was just an attempt to conflate the issue. Not all subprimes were toxic. In fact, 95% of the subprimes issued by GSEs had no delinquency issues whatsoever. GSE market share was also cut in half during the bubble, proving it wasn't GSEs flooding the markets with subprimes, but rather your buddies in the private sector.

ffdelta.PNG

So it wasn't GSE's that did anything wrong. It was the private sector run amok.
good post

Wish and pray all you want progressives - there is nothing here. Aside from these comments below from experts, even Jim Comey himself said under oath that he was never asked to stop investigating anything.
“I don’t personally think any prosecutor would bring that case,” Ron Hosko, a former assistant FBI director for the bureau’s Criminal Investigative Division, told The Daily Signal, referring to the report that Trump suggested Comey, whom he later ousted, back off investigating Michael Flynn.

“Any defense attorney could argue the president was wishing out loud,” Hosko said. “There was no killing a witness, no destruction of evidence.”
One is permitted to say out loud "I hope....x". Even the President of the United States. That is not a command - nor did F.B.I. Director Comey even take it as such.

Obstruction Charge Against Trump Could be a Big Leap

Wish and pray all you want progressives - there is nothing here. Aside from these comments below from experts, even Jim Comey himself said under oath that he was never asked to stop investigating anything.
“I don’t personally think any prosecutor would bring that case,” Ron Hosko, a former assistant FBI director for the bureau’s Criminal Investigative Division, told The Daily Signal, referring to the report that Trump suggested Comey, whom he later ousted, back off investigating Michael Flynn.

“Any defense attorney could argue the president was wishing out loud,” Hosko said. “There was no killing a witness, no destruction of evidence.”
One is permitted to say out loud "I hope....x". Even the President of the United States. That is not a command - nor did F.B.I. Director Comey even take it as such.

Obstruction Charge Against Trump Could be a Big Leap
tough to get by that under oath statement. hmmmmmmm anonymous should have checked the archives better.

Ah yes, the "illegal vote" claims that have no proof or evidence. In fact, most of the voter fraud committed in the 2016 election was done by Conservative Trump Voters.

Ah yes, the "illegal vote" claims that have no proof or evidence. In fact, most of the voter fraud committed in the 2016 election was done by Conservative Trump Voters.
there is evidence, unlike the hoax about russia, thanks.

Forum List

Back