The Trumpian Divide IV: 1st Latino poll with Trump for 2016

Repubs unfavorables are always off-the-charts :D
Aren't you a Libertarian?
I'm a independent (never registered for a party) Progressive :afro:
Ah, for some reason I thought you said you were a libertarian. Given they are known as losertarians, it would be ironic for any of them to talk about public favoribility.

But congrats on your political ideology. You seem like a really unique and critically thinking guy that isn't afraid the buck establishment views.

Nationally, Clinton vs. GOP field:

Clinton (D) 69 / Walker (R) 20, Clinton +49
Clinton (D) 69 / Paul (R) 22, Clinton +47
Clinton (D) 69 / Cruz (R) 22, Clinton +47
Clinton (D) 66 / Rubio (R) 25, Clinton +41
Clinton (D) 64 / Bush (R) 27, Clinton +37

Interesting that Jeb does better than Rubio and Cruz.

If there was any realistic chance of Trump being the Republican nominee this might mean something right now it's nothing more than the lefts latest Derangement Syndrome.

Nope!

The GOP Establishment are seriously concerned with the damage that the blowhard with a combover is doing to their 2016 chances with the electorate.

Unfortunately they can't turn him off because they have no leverage. In essence the Donald is Citizens United coming home to roost. A self funded extremist rightwanker spouting all of the same BS that you hear from our local USMB equivalents but on the national stage with full media coverage 24*7.

The GOP can't lose in 2016, if Hillary is elected she will be a 1 term and out disaster and we'll finish the job of destroying the Democratic party.

This data is hardly surprising.

No. It is not at all. But Righties are saying they are making inroads into the Latino vote.

So, I ask: where?
Latino immigrants are helping republican donors bottom line. They care about importing more cheap labor than representing their constituency or winning elections.
good point. Documented immigrants don't want more competition in the job market.

The GOP can't lose in 2016, if Hillary is elected she will be a 1 term and out disaster and we'll finish the job of destroying the Democratic party.

What probability do you estimate that the GOP will win in 2016? Conditional on that not happening, what probability do you estimate that the Democratic President will then lose in 2020?

This data is hardly surprising.

No. It is not at all. But Righties are saying they are making inroads into the Latino vote.

So, I ask: where?
Latino immigrants are helping republican donors bottom line. They care about importing more cheap labor than representing their constituency or winning elections.
good point. Documented immigrants don't want more competition in the job market.
Nor do native born citizens. Mass immigration is a race to the bottom as far as wages go. Only benefits monied interests on both sides of the border. Mexican elites can ship off their poor and not provide a social safety net, and chamber of commerce types here get larger profit margins with lower labor costs.

If there was any realistic chance of Trump being the Republican nominee this might mean something right now it's nothing more than the lefts latest Derangement Syndrome.

Nope!

The GOP Establishment are seriously concerned with the damage that the blowhard with a combover is doing to their 2016 chances with the electorate.

Unfortunately they can't turn him off because they have no leverage. In essence the Donald is Citizens United coming home to roost. A self funded extremist rightwanker spouting all of the same BS that you hear from our local USMB equivalents but on the national stage with full media coverage 24*7.
No there not the only ones obsessed with Trump are the left because they have this bizarre idea he could actually be the Republican nominee. The best thing Republicans can do is ignore Trump and let him talk till the people get bored with him.

Oh, is she going to get her ass handed to her if it comes to a debate....No holds barred for that bitch!

Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a Racist. Trump fires back in an epic way.

The Political Insider ^ | July 15, 2015
Donald Trump is a conservative billionaire running for President. Unlike Hillary Clinton, Trump has earned his money the honest way. And he knows what affects American businesses, and the harm caused by illegal immigration. Now, Hillary – who wanted to jump on the media bandwagon this week – has accused Trump of racism for his strong stance against illegal aliens. While most politicians would respond quietly (if at all), Trump FIRED BACK with both barrels via a Facebook post. And it is awesome! Here is what The Donald said: Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on...

What probability do you estimate that the GOP will win in 2016? Conditional on that not happening, what probability do you estimate that the Democratic President will then lose in 2020?

In all likelihood the GOP will lose in 2016. Let me tell you what's going to happen, the GOP establishment will again run a liberal light RINO with a liberal light record who can't differentiate themselves from the Democratic party candidate and lose. They will continue to cling to this idea that they must be liberal light to win.

Hillary on the other hand has a big fat zero amount of experience to be president and no natural talent as a leader. She is no Bill Clinton mark my words. Bill for all his faults was an extraordinary gifted politician and intellectually highly intelligent. That's just not who Hillary is. He let Hillary lead an overhaul of the healthcare system and it was a complete disaster due to the lack of her leadership skills. People who dislike her REALLY dislike her she won't have the ability to make deals. The opposition will be fierce. Her 40 foot long trailer full of baggage won't help either.

Oh, is she going to get her ass handed to her if it comes to a debate....No holds barred for that bitch!

Hillary Clinton calls Donald Trump a Racist. Trump fires back in an epic way.

The Political Insider ^ | July 15, 2015
Donald Trump is a conservative billionaire running for President. Unlike Hillary Clinton, Trump has earned his money the honest way. And he knows what affects American businesses, and the harm caused by illegal immigration. Now, Hillary – who wanted to jump on the media bandwagon this week – has accused Trump of racism for his strong stance against illegal aliens. While most politicians would respond quietly (if at all), Trump FIRED BACK with both barrels via a Facebook post. And it is awesome! Here is what The Donald said: Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on...

Fucking Awesome!!

Breaking: Latest Fox News national poll has Trump on top at 18%, up 7% since last month, most agreeing with him on illegal immigration. TOLD YOU SO ahahahaha!!

This thread is an extension of this thread and this thread, but with separate data:

The Latino Vote Destino2016 Univision reveals the profile of the hispanic voter

http://huelladigital.univisionnoticias.com/the-latin-vote/Univision Hispanic Electorate Poll.pdf

1,400 Hispanic RV, Moe=+/-2.62

Political self-identification:

D 58 / R 16 / I 26

Political affiliation, by swing state:

Florida: D 42 / R 33 / I 25
Nevada: D 58 / R 18 / I 24
North Carolina: D 35 / R 27 / I 38
Colorado: D 55 / R 12 / I 33

Republican party:

Fav 36 / Unfav 52, -16

Democratic Party:

Fav 68 / Unfav 25, +43

Clinton:

Fav 68 / Unfav 26, +42

Bush, Jeb:

Fav 36 / Unfav 45, -9

Trump:

Fav 17 / Unfav 71, -64

More GOP fav/unfavs at the link

GOP nomination polling, pre and post Trump announcement:

View attachment 44729

And by swing-state:

View attachment 44730

DEM nomination polling: Clinton 73, Biden 8, Sanders 3: Clinton + 65

4 Swing states, Clinton vs. Bush, Latino vote:

Florida: Clinton (D) 49 / Bush (R) 44, Clinton +5
Nevada: Clinton (D) 67 / Bush (R) 24, Clinton +43
North Carolina: Clinton (D) 53 / Bush (R) 39, Clinton +14
Colorado: Clinton (D) 67 / Bush (R) 21, Clinton +46

Generic, GE, NATIONAL:

Democratic candidate: 62%
Republican candidate: 23%
undecided: 15%
Margin: D +39

"Which political party do you think is more in line with your views on immigration policy?"

Democratic Party 60
Republican Party 24
neither 10
both 4
don't know 6

D +36

"During his speech announcing himself as a Republican candidate for President of the United States, Donald Trump said the following: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.” Do you find Donald Trump’s comments offensive?"

Offensive 79 / inoffensive 18, offensive +61

More at the .pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first set of data that shows that Donald Trump is hurting the Republicans.
So not only will hillary win the women vote she's got Hispanics too?

The GOP better run bush rubio.

This thread is an extension of this thread and this thread, but with separate data:

The Latino Vote Destino2016 Univision reveals the profile of the hispanic voter

http://huelladigital.univisionnoticias.com/the-latin-vote/Univision Hispanic Electorate Poll.pdf

1,400 Hispanic RV, Moe=+/-2.62

Political self-identification:

D 58 / R 16 / I 26

Political affiliation, by swing state:

Florida: D 42 / R 33 / I 25
Nevada: D 58 / R 18 / I 24
North Carolina: D 35 / R 27 / I 38
Colorado: D 55 / R 12 / I 33

Republican party:

Fav 36 / Unfav 52, -16

Democratic Party:

Fav 68 / Unfav 25, +43

Clinton:

Fav 68 / Unfav 26, +42

Bush, Jeb:

Fav 36 / Unfav 45, -9

Trump:

Fav 17 / Unfav 71, -64

More GOP fav/unfavs at the link

GOP nomination polling, pre and post Trump announcement:

View attachment 44729

And by swing-state:

View attachment 44730

DEM nomination polling: Clinton 73, Biden 8, Sanders 3: Clinton + 65

4 Swing states, Clinton vs. Bush, Latino vote:

Florida: Clinton (D) 49 / Bush (R) 44, Clinton +5
Nevada: Clinton (D) 67 / Bush (R) 24, Clinton +43
North Carolina: Clinton (D) 53 / Bush (R) 39, Clinton +14
Colorado: Clinton (D) 67 / Bush (R) 21, Clinton +46

Generic, GE, NATIONAL:

Democratic candidate: 62%
Republican candidate: 23%
undecided: 15%
Margin: D +39

"Which political party do you think is more in line with your views on immigration policy?"

Democratic Party 60
Republican Party 24
neither 10
both 4
don't know 6

D +36

"During his speech announcing himself as a Republican candidate for President of the United States, Donald Trump said the following: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.” Do you find Donald Trump’s comments offensive?"

Offensive 79 / inoffensive 18, offensive +61

More at the .pdf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first set of data that shows that Donald Trump is hurting the Republicans.
So not only will hillary win the women vote she's got Hispanics too?

The GOP better run bush rubio.

St Hillary the Inevitable. It's 2007 all over again

Sure, who's for illegal immigration? I suggest on my side the bleeding heart liberals are a very powerless small minority voting block.

I think it's the people who hire illegals. Corporations like trump construction. Those people are powerful and vote Republican too.

Forum List

Back