🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trumps just keep on winning

patriot continues to bumble and fumble along.

Trump, however, is beginning to make some sense in foreign policy. He is turning his back on the isolationists, populations, and the nationalists, as he begins to understand the realities of dealing with NK, China, Syria, Russian, the UN, and Israel.

------- Trump this cheetoh ------ pump his chest -------- Take credits even though he has nothing to do with it.
What nation are you from and are you here legally or illegally? Based on your hatred for President Trump, I'm assuming you are here illegally but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

------- Trump this cheetoh ------ pump his chest -------- Take credits even though he has nothing to do with it.
What nation are you from and are you here legally or illegally? Based on your hatred for President Trump, I'm assuming you are here illegally but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

I know exactly how you are going to respond------- and I LOVE it -------- because this is all you've got. Your dumb rebuttal is as stink as your low class personality, broken record over and over. Coming from both of you-------I'm already used to it Moron. Congratulate yourself both of you made my first ignore list in 2 years.

Idiot ONLY 63 millions voted for this clown Trump ------- now is far less than that ----- popularity is dwindling. Think how many Americans hate this dude. Stupid.

Patriot the Snowflake knows that the borders are still crossed and the airports are wide open.

He also knows that Trump the President has betrayed his far right followers on Russia, the UN, Syria, China, Israel, and NK.

Bannon will be gone shortly, while Kushner and Powell and Cohen are ascendant.

Patriot praying.
IMG_1276.JPG

Please please please stop Char-win brutalizing my ass. Pleeaaaase.

Forum List

Back