🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trumps just keep on winning

So it was march not Feb

Search Results
US created 98,000 jobs in March, vs 180,000 expected - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2017/04/07/march-nonfarm-payrolls.html
6 days ago - US created only 98,000 jobs in March, vs 180,000 expected ... The biggest job gains came in professional and business services at 56,000, ...

So it was march not Feb

Search Results
US created 98,000 jobs in March, vs 180,000 expected - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/2017/04/07/march-nonfarm-payrolls.html
6 days ago - US created only 98,000 jobs in March, vs 180,000 expected ... The biggest job gains came in professional and business services at 56,000, ...
Yeah. He surpassed expectations (significantly) in February. Do you think those jobs go away after each month? And..he continued to create jobs in March. So he has been a fantastic job's creator. Exactly like I said.

And one more thing to keep in mind snowflake - there will come a point where you simply can't create any more jobs. I mean, there is no such thing as "job creation" for an economy with 1% unemployment. We'r'e around 4.7% right now. It's tough to get much lower than that so one would logically expect the pace of job creation to decrease and eventually stagnate altogether.

cut the shit guy
Bwahahahahaha! So first you claim that the stock market hasn't skyrocketed under President Trump. When I prove that it has, in typical left-wing snowflake fashion, you lose it and cry "cut the shit". What "shit", snowflake? It happened. You denied it. I posted the links proving it. You lose (as always).
Nowhere did I claim markets haven't risen since trump became President I just claim that they were at record highs under Obama and trump with all his promises added to them and 4.7?? It was 4.8 under Obama BFD obama got a big 9.4 from the last repub moron gwb

It was 4.8 under Obama BFD obama got a big 9.4 from the last repub moron gwb
Wow...talk about an egregious lie. When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the unemployment rate was 7% (seven and change - I don't remember the exact amount). Obama "promised" that if we would pass his reckless stimulus, unemployment would never hit 8%. So if that was Obama's "promise", how could he have inherited an unemployment rate of 9.4%? Oops... So what was the result of Obama's "promise" and his trillions in unconstitutional spending? The unemployment rate not only hit 8% like he swore it wouldn't, it then went to 9%, and continued to climb over 10%.

Why are you here? You're either a liar (which I don't think you are) or you are simply clueless about what has really been going on in the United States (which seems painfully obvious is the case). Why would you discuss shit that you don't keep up on and have no clue about? I don't follow women's tennis - therefore I don't go to women's tennis message boards to discuss it. It would be very wise for you to take the same approach. Go find a pop music message board to play on or something.

Patriot is claiming the BHO admin's gains for Trump, which is a typical alt right weasely trick.

It was 4.8 under Obama BFD obama got a big 9.4 from the last repub moron gwb
Wow...talk about an egregious lie. When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the unemployment rate was 7% (seven and change - I don't remember the exact amount). Obama "promised" that if we would pass his reckless stimulus, unemployment would never hit 8%. So if that was Obama's "promise", how could he have inherited an unemployment rate of 9.4%? Oops... So what was the result of Obama's "promise" and his trillions in unconstitutional spending? The unemployment rate not only hit 8% like he swore it wouldn't, it then went to 9%, and continued to climb over 10%.

Why are you here? You're either a liar (which I don't think you are) or you are simply clueless about what has really been going on in the United States (which seems painfully obvious is the case). Why would you discuss shit that you don't keep up on and have no clue about? I don't follow women's tennis - therefore I don't go to women's tennis message boards to discuss it. It would be very wise for you to take the same approach. Go find a pop music message board to play on or something.
The jobless rate was soaring when Obama took the oath of office. It had been as low as 4.9 percent in 2008, and it continued rising to a peak of 10 percent only nine months after he began his term. From there it took nearly two years to drift down to below 9 percent, and it remained above 8 percent until an unexpected drop of 0.3 percent in September.

The country was bleeding jobs at a rate not seen since the Great Depression — 818,000 jobs lost in January 2009 alone. (All before he took office on the 20th — the BLS measures payrolls as of the week containing the 12th day of the month.) All told, the economy had lost nearly 4.5 million jobs in the year before Obama became president, and it lost another 4.3 million before hitting bottom a year later, in February 2010.

Since then, the economy has slowly regained all the jobs lost, plus a few more. The BLS announced Sept. 27 that its routine annual benchmarking process would be adding about 386,000 jobs to the official figures for March 2012. That’s a preliminary figure, and the figures for March and all other months won’t be officially updated until after the election. But the final figures don’t vary much from the preliminary estimates. When that 386,000 is added to the historical figures, they show a net gain of 325,000 jobs between January 2009 and September 2012.

Thanks to Yellin and Obama during the last two years.

Patriot is in the corner, sniffling, because

he has failed to secure the border and our airports from illegal immigration

he has added a trillion or more to the budget although he promised to cut it

he has failed to return any power to the states

the Chinese have taken and fooled him on a trade agreement

he has lost far more jobs than he as created

he been rebuffed for trying to take credit for Obama's stock market

the federal courts have rebuffes his illegal EOs

Trump must turn it around, or he will be the worst President since Herbert Hoover

The harder the left works to destroy the Trump family, the more successful they become... :laugh:

Ivanka Trump's Clothing Sales Increased In 2016 | The Huffington Post

I put you both in my permanent ignore list but I can't resist your stupidity and ignorance. Don't worry I will put you both back in my ignore list so take advantage.

Then you have the guts to mentioned Ivanka clothing when they are made in China. So ----------- Where the fuck about bringing those jobs back to US that Trump asshole keep bullshitting?
Maybe you are not aware because you are plain stupid---------- that he keep hiring foreign workers as late as February 17. ---------- When one of his motto------ Buy Americans and Hire Americans. You are a good example of moron + dumb.

Donald Trump's presidency is the 'most failed first 100 days ever', says US historian

Donald Trump's first 100 days as president – daily updates

IMG_1269.JPG

he has added a trillion or more to the budget although he promised to cut it
President Trump has added "a trillion or more to the budget" in only 4 months? :lmao:

Besides - who cares what he adds to the budget? The budget is what you plan to take in and spend. The only thing that matters are deficits and debts. You just go caught lying again Fake Jake... :eusa_whistle:

Amazing: US Debt Decreased by More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

US Debt DECREASED by Almost $70 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

Amazing: U.S. Debt Decreased By More Than $60 Billion Since Trump Inauguration

Trump aftershocks: Debt falls $68 billion since inauguration

JUST IN: Trump Has DONE Something Extraordinary - Obama Livid!

U.S. Debt DECREASED By $68 BILLION In First Month Of Trump Presidency…Guess Who DOUBLED U.S. Debt During 8 Years In Office? » 100percentfedUp.com

he has failed to return any power to the states
Ok...now you're just being a troll. This is just getting stupid at this point. Not even you believe this. All of his Executive Orders have restored power to the states (like his EO rescinding Barack Obama's national bathroom law for LGBT).

he has lost far more jobs than he as created
Again...your trolling at this point is just silly. Not even you believe this. There isn't a single left-winger on this board that would agree with you outside of an attempt to troll. It's simply fact that he's created jobs (over 250,000 in February alone).

the federal courts have rebuffes his illegal EOs
His Executive Orders were 100% legal and constitutional. The Supreme Court will uphold them. Why do you feel the need to troll? Have you been "triggered" over the resounding success of President Trump and his administration? :dunno:

This demonstrates your ignorance, your lack of knowledge + desperations.
All of your links are plain fake news, alt right or plain bogus.
Did you ever checked these links before you posted them lightweight?

he has failed to secure the border and our airports from illegal immigration
Uh-oh...the fragile little snowflake Fake Jake has been "triggered" again. He's also been caught lying again... :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 121620

Illegal Aliens are Self Deporting Themselves…To Canada

Maybe you have not noticed ------ Every time there is some good news------- Trump this cheetoh ------ pump his chest -------- Take credits even though he has nothing to do with it.

Do you know why he has not said anything? Do you know why? I bet you don't because you are stupid.

Forum List

Back