🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Trumps just keep on winning

So Ivanka's success selling made-in-China crap to gullible RWnuts is really your best example of American exceptionalism?
Nobody even mentioned "American exceptionalism" until you felt the need - out of desperation - to make a straw man.

IMG_2712.JPG

The harder the left works to destroy the Trump family, the more successful they become... :laugh:

Ivanka Trump's Clothing Sales Increased In 2016 | The Huffington Post

What year is this?
Snowflake...how can they have sales results for 2017 when we're only 1/3 of the way through 2017. These were annual results - not quarterly. :laugh:

So Ivanka's success selling made-in-China crap to gullible RWnuts is really your best example of American exceptionalism?

Goddam that's funny.

Same with his shit. Its all made in other countries (see the link in my sig) and yes, P@triot does believe the US benefits.

These people are just plain dumb.

:uhoh3:

Why was it so important for him to scam regular Americans out of their life savings when he already had more money than he knew what to do with?
From what I know about "Trump University" - there is no defending it. I wouldn't even try (unlike you Obama worshippers).

The harder the left works to destroy the Trump family, the more successful they become... :laugh:

Don't you realize how laughable you sound touting the success of Ivanka's clothing line? I don't give two fucks how successful she is. No liberal cares. You're just building up this non sense in your head to cling to any trump victory you can get because you know he's imploding otherwise.

Its just astounding that they are actually happy to see the drumpfs stealing and lying. WTH? How is any of this good for the country? Oh yeah, they don't care about that.

First Lady Ivanka has no business pretending to be an "advisor" of anything except nail polish colors. We're paying enormous money on travel, vacations, security for the adult kids - things they should be paying for themselves.

They are not elected officials. They're royalty, stealing from the peons.

They know this and they know incredibly stupid and gullible trumpkins will gladly hand over their money, their family's money, their children's money and everything they could ever hope to have because -

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 121357

What year is this?
Snowflake...how can they have sales results for 2017 when we're only 1/3 of the way through 2017. These were annual results - not quarterly. :laugh:

Goddam that's funny.

Same with his shit. Its all made in other countries (see the link in my sig) and yes, P@triot does believe the US benefits.

These people are just plain dumb.

:uhoh3:

Oh they've elevated 'dumb' above and beyond the plain.

Why was it so important for him to scam regular Americans out of their life savings when he already had more money than he knew what to do with?
From what I know about "Trump University" - there is no defending it. I wouldn't even try (unlike you Obama worshippers).

lol, so you admit you adore a criminal of the Bernie Madoff class.

Trumpet is already winning with vets, why during his tenure so far we have reduced times that you can go the VA for medical services..

The US and the rest of the world are losing.
Only the fascists...

Cherry picking posts again because you're too chicken shit to show the entire quote BUT

This is easily the most stupid thing you RWNJs believe about drumpf.

-- That somehow, you will be spared from the effects of his attacks on the US Constitution. (You DID hear him say he wants to gut it, right? No, of course you didn't.)

Keep digging, dumdum.

:dig:

-- That somehow, you will be spared from the effects of his attacks on the US Constitution.
His "attacks" on the U.S. Constitution?!? :uhh:

Adolf...he has issued 100% constitutional Executive Orders restoring power to the states (in accordance with the U.S. Constitution). He appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court - a man who will completely uphold the U.S. Constitution like Antonin Scalia did (so even if President Trump did want to "attack the U.S. Constitution" like you idiotically stated, he just made it exponentially harder on himself).

You're such a butt-hurt little fascist. You're completely losing your shit and making bizarre statements because you might actually have to support yourself.

Yes, they do, but how has their grifting American taxpayers made your life better?
President Trump has restored power to the states - that makes my life exponentially better.

President Trump has cut $68 billion from the national debt in just his first 100 days - that makes my life exponentially better.

President Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, ensuring the U.S. Constitution will be upheld - that makes my life exponentially better.

President Trump has instructed the executive branch to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse - that makes my life exponentially better.

President Trump has secured the border - that makes my life exponentially better

President Trump has created jobs - that makes my life exponentially better.

President Trump has eliminated all of Barack Obama's unconstitutional executive orders - that makes my life exponentially better.

The list goes on and on. His first 100 days have been among the most successful of any president in the modern era. He is truly making America great again.

Elections have consequences...
Yes they do...and the "consequences" of the 2016 election is that you left-wing fascists lost, don't get to pick an anti-constitutional Supreme Court, and must now accept that you cannot force society into your bat-shit crazy ideology anymore.

a President must govern effectively and efficiently.
And that's exactly what President Trump has been doing.

President Trump has restored power to the states - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump has cut $68 billion from the national debt in just his first 100 days - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump appointed Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, ensuring the U.S. Constitution will be upheld - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump has instructed the executive branch to eliminate waste, fraud, and abuse - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump has secured the border - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump has created jobs - the model of effective and efficient.

President Trump has eliminated all of Barack Obama's unconstitutional executive orders - the model of effective and efficient.

The list goes on and on. All of that in his first 100 days. The model of effective and efficient. He is truly making America great again.

Don't you realize how laughable you sound touting the success of Ivanka's clothing line? I don't give two fucks how successful she is. No liberal cares. You're just building up this non sense in your head to cling to any trump victory you can get because you know he's imploding otherwise.

Your imagination is not reality.

It's amazing to me you think Trump isn't imploding all by himself.
Yeah...nothing says "imploding" like being elected President of the United States. :lmao:
That's really not his accomplishment so much as it is the result of incredibly stupid voters.

Those stupid voters kicked your ass in the election, you got wiped off the map with Trump winning 30 states. You leftwits are still walking funny from that spanking.

Forum List

Back