The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Epps told them to enter the capitol to peacefully protest.
He didnt encourage violent behavior or forced entry..
Epps throwing a sign:

ray-epps-trump-sign.jpg

The video clearly proves he was promoting a peaceful protest, he actively told others to be peaceful. Watch the video.
TRUMP! did that too, but I don't see you protesting that he's innocent.

Excellent. Now using those links, I want you to quote the part that you think he’s guilty of.
He's guilty of Disorderly Conduct and Inciting a Riot. And if you truly believed he was a MAGA Trump supporter, you'd be calling for his head on a pike.

He's guilty of Disorderly Conduct and Inciting a Riot. And if you truly believed he was a MAGA Trump supporter, you'd be calling for his head on a pike.

Disorderly conduct in your link:

“(2) Incite or provoke violence where there is a likelihood that such violence will ensue; “

This part clearly doesn’t apply to him. He didn’t incite or provoke violence.

Inciting a riot according to your second link:

“(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

(c) Whoever willfully incites or urges other persons to engage in a riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.”

Riot, according to your link, requires violent conduct. He didn’t incite a riot because he didn’t urge others into violent conduct. He explicitly stated that they need to be peaceful. It’s right there in your link.

Disorderly conduct in your link:

“(2) Incite or provoke violence where there is a likelihood that such violence will ensue; “

This part clearly doesn’t apply to him. He didn’t incite or provoke violence.

Inciting a riot according to your second link:

“(a) A riot in the District of Columbia is a public disturbance involving an assemblage of 5 or more persons which by tumultuous and violent conduct or the threat thereof creates grave danger of damage or injury to property or persons.

(c) Whoever willfully incites or urges other persons to engage in a riot shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 180 days or a fine of not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both.”

Riot, according to your link, requires violent conduct. He didn’t incite a riot because he didn’t urge others into violent conduct. He explicitly stated that they need to be peaceful. It’s right there in your link.
Exactly! Aren't you the folks who said that the "riot" of J6 was a "deadly insurrection?" Isn't that why all of those "deadly insurrectionists" are lingering in political prison without due process? Epps, in large part, helped incite YOUR riot (with a lot of help from Pelosi, the FBI, and the Capitol Police).

Why isn’t he in prison like so many who were there that day? Many of whom did nothing but walk around.

Name one person or more from 1/6 who were incarcerated for 'walking around', link to the court case, vacuous claims are dismissed.

Cheers
Rumpole

Good!! Mother-fucker kept encouraging people to create a crime. This is how we should treat people who openly encourage people to commit crimes.

I saw no evidence where he encouraged anyone to do anything other than protest peacefully.

If you have evidence, please provide it.

Cheers,
Rumpole

He’s on video telling people to go into the Capital. Stop lying.

That's not a crime other than protesting without a permit, and the DOJ isn't prosecuting for it (as far as I know).

Cheers,
Rumpole

Last edited:
Clearly you didn’t attend law school :lmao:

Michelle Carter didn’t kill anyone - and since she didn’t - she was “just” a “friend”, right?

(Psst…that’s now how any of this works, chief)

You are correct in assuming I am not a lawyer, nor would I ever pretent do be,

But, if you are a lawyer, I pray for your clients.

Your rebuttal attempts to draw a parallel between Ray Epps and Michelle Carter, suggesting that not being physically present at a crime scene does not absolve an individual of responsibility. However, there are several flaws in your comparison and in your overall argument:

1. False analogy: You are using the Michelle Carter case as an analogy for Ray Epps' situation, but it is not an appropriate comparison. Carter was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for her role in the suicide of Conrad Roy III, as she encouraged him to commit suicide through text messages and phone calls. The nature of the charges, the involvement of the individuals, and the evidence in the two cases are different. Comparing them to argue that Epps could still be held legally responsible despite not entering the Capitol is misleading.
  2. Lack of evidence: Your rebuttal does not provide any specific evidence to support the assertion that Ray Epps incited or led the insurrection, beyond the flawed analogy with Michelle Carter's case. It is important for you to present evidence that specifically relates to the case in question, rather than relying on analogies to make your argument.
  3. Misunderstanding the legal standard: Now, not being an expert on law, i will preface this as 'based on my lay understanding of law', so with that i mind: You seem to imply that simply because someone is involved in a criminal act, they must be guilty of a crime. In the case of Ray Epps, it is crucial to consider what specific crimes he could be charged with and whether there is sufficient evidence to support such charges. As I stated, since he did not enter the Capitol, I don't believe he was guilty of any crimes because, as far as I know, the DOJ is only prosecuting those who either entered the Capitol and did damage or injury, or were part of a seditious conspiracy or both, and I don't believe Epps was either, or at least I have yet to see any evidence of it, thus far, thus distinguishing him from those who actively participated in the insurrection. Your rebuttal does not address this distinction or provide evidence to refute it.
You need to present relevant evidence and demonstrate how Ray Epps' actions align with specific criminal charges.

That's not a crime other than protesting without a permit, and the DOJ isn't prosecuting for it.

Cheers,
Rumpole
Who the FUCK said it was a crime?
NO-ONE is saying that!
Your GASLIGHT THEATRE is pathetic.
There is valid VIDEO EVIDENCE of Epps inciting "insurrection"!
Yet you demented subverted demoralized zombies deny it.
Epps is a FED, and a great example of the dangerous times we are in.

Forum List

Back