The Truth about Trump firing Comey, by Kurt Schlichter.....

Schlitters shows a bit of his sexual persuasion when he states about Trump...."...we didn’t know that his manparts were made of brass."

LOL

Especially since drumpfs actions consistently show that he's a very frightened little in orange clown paint.

He's also beyond angry and utterly surprised that he's not being treated like the untouchable emperor he thinks he is.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And here we have the truth about the firing of Comey......from the ever shy, gentle flower, Kurt Schlichter...

Kurt Schlichter - Trump Cans Comey Like A Boss

We always knew Donald Trump was brassy, but until he sent half-stepping ex-FBI Director James Comey packing, we didn’t know that his manparts were made of brass. You gotta be hardcore to step up to that sanctimonious tool, that Kasich-With-A-Badge, and cut him off at the knees in the face of the inevitable monsoon of fake news media panic, girlish Democrat howling, and sputtering Menschian Russianoia.

No hesitation. No apologies. When it became inarguable that this pumped up functionary with delusions of omnipotence had finally passed his sell-by date, Trump pulled the trigger. That’s taking charge. That’s leading from the front. That’s regulating. Damn, it’s nice to once again have a chief executive who’s not a simpering femboy.

The pathetic Democrats were caught so utterly off-guard, and were so completely bought-into their spittle-flicking Comey hate, that their 180 from calling for Comey’s head to calling for his restoration will give them mental whiplash. They’ll be in figurative neck braces just like the one their hero Ted Kennedy wore after he left Mary Jo in the pond.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, a felony offense is committed by anyone who “corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation in being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress.”

Yeah.....nice Bold on the post......

Get back to us when this happens....

Meanwhile, hilary and her illegal conduct are now in play....see you at the Grand Jury...

Hillary Hillary Hillary,

that's all we hear now from the people who have given up trying to defend Trump.

Who gave up defending Trump.......hilary is an actual criminal, unlike TRump....she sold her office as Secretary of STate for money, laundering it through her charity foundation, destroying 30,000 emails on her secret, illegal server to hide her illegal activity........
Where are those H. Clinton indictments?

I have no doubt Russia interfered in our electoral process. However, I have said several times that I have serious doubts there was collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

But from the beginning, the behavior of Trump and his running buddies has been the behavior of guilty people trying to hide something. And so my doubts about collusion are beginning to erode.

I've wanted to believe there was no collusion but if that's the case, why did every single trump staff, friends and even family lie?

He's dirty, crooked, corrupt but he can't fire everybody. I wonder if he's looking at how his BFF Pooting handles these little inconveniences ...

And here we have the truth about the firing of Comey......from the ever shy, gentle flower, Kurt Schlichter...

We always knew Donald Trump was brassy, but until he sent half-stepping ex-FBI Director James Comey packing, we didn’t know that his manparts were made of brass. You gotta be hardcore to step up to that sanctimonious tool, that Kasich-With-A-Badge, and cut him off at the knees in the face of the inevitable monsoon of fake news media panic, girlish Democrat howling, and sputtering Menschian Russianoia.

No hesitation. No apologies. When it became inarguable that this pumped up functionary with delusions of omnipotence had finally passed his sell-by date, Trump pulled the trigger. That’s taking charge. That’s leading from the front. That’s regulating. Damn, it’s nice to once again have a chief executive who’s not a simpering femboy.

The pathetic Democrats were caught so utterly off-guard, and were so completely bought-into their spittle-flicking Comey hate, that their 180 from calling for Comey’s head to calling for his restoration will give them mental whiplash. They’ll be in figurative neck braces just like the one their hero Ted Kennedy wore after he left Mary Jo in the pond.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, a felony offense is committed by anyone who “corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation in being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress.”

Yeah.....nice Bold on the post......

Get back to us when this happens....

Meanwhile, hilary and her illegal conduct are now in play....see you at the Grand Jury...

Hillary Hillary Hillary,

that's all we hear now from the people who have given up trying to defend Trump.

Who gave up defending Trump.......hilary is an actual criminal, unlike TRump....she sold her office as Secretary of STate for money, laundering it through her charity foundation, destroying 30,000 emails on her secret, illegal server to hide her illegal activity........
Where are those H. Clinton indictments?
In the works, sweetie!
Meanwhile, isn't this fun?!

Rush Limbaugh: Trump is trolling ‘hate-filled’ Democrats into ‘literal insanity’

Trump Trolls Hate-Filled Democrats — And I Can’t Stop Laughing

Trump trolls Democrats on Twitter after James Comey’s firing

"The Democrats have said some of the worst things about James Comey, including the fact that he should be fired, but now they play so sad!" the President tweeted after 7 a.m.

"James Comey will be replaced by someone who will do a far better job, bringing back the spirit and prestige of the FBI...Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!"

I have no doubt Russia interfered in our electoral process. However, I have said several times that I have serious doubts there was collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

But from the beginning, the behavior of Trump and his running buddies has been the behavior of guilty people trying to hide something. And so my doubts about collusion are beginning to erode.

I've wanted to believe there was no collusion but if that's the case, why did every single trump staff, friends and even family lie?

He's dirty, crooked, corrupt but he can't fire everybody. I wonder if he's looking at how his BFF Pooting handles these little inconveniences ...

I've wanted to believe there was no collusion

200.gif

How did big bad Russia flip those votes in 30 states, but still give Hillary the popular vote, Honey Boo Boo? We're all ears

graphic1-jpg.105299
"flip those votes"? Who has said that Russia flipped those votes?

Tell us, did Vlad use a mind control beam to change the votes...how'd he do it?

Yeah well Hitler was a 'take charge' guy too.
Woooohooo. Hitler!

No one saw that coming.

No kidding!

Left Wing Playbook-
1- compare those you disagree with to Hitler.
2- accuse those you disagree with as being racist.
3- repeat play 1
4- repeat play 2
1. If you don't want to be compared with Hitler, don't behave like he did.
2. If you don't want to be called a racist, avoid racist behavior.
3. Repeat #1
4. Repeat #2

So Bodecea thinks all "take charge" guys should be compared to Hitler. You NYCARBINER need to lock yourselves in a closet and just make out with each other.

Schlitters shows a bit of his sexual persuasion when he states about Trump...."...we didn’t know that his manparts were made of brass."

LOL
typical libtard...got nothing so throw out the homo card

Forum List

Back