The two Woke NFL franchises continue to be tortured by Karma.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Is it Karmic Justice that continues to torture NFL'a two most woke franchises? Or maybe when you aren't focused on making your team the best it can be, you pay a price? The Raiders and the Commanders both involved in various Woke efforts, appear poised to come up short of the playoffs again. But not bad enough that they will get good draft picks next year. LOL Keep floundering Raiders and Commanders, you earned it.

My two favorite teams are the Bears and the Cardinals. They've both had horrible seasons, hopefully they'll use the next draft to get good players. And in the Bears' case, Justin Fields has a good chance to set a record for most rushing yardage in a single season by a quarterback. That's the only thing to look forward to in their last game.

There were plans afoot to sell and move the Commanders to Virginia (down I-95 to around the Stafford Co. line) but I've not heard anything about it since last Summer.....Land was purchased though.

The Commonwealth Commanders has a nice ring to it. ;)

This would look good on their helmets.

R.394d3a785d97091399db341a24763e35

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
My two favorite teams are the Bears and the Cardinals. They've both had horrible seasons, hopefully they'll use the next draft to get good players. And in the Bears' case, Justin Fields has a good chance to set a record for most rushing yardage in a single season by a quarterback. That's the only thing to look forward to in their last game.
I think they need to dump Kingsbury. They also need another top receiver, Hopkins looks like he's past his prime to me.

I think they need to dump Kingsbury. They also need another top receiver, Hopkins looks like he's past his prime to me.

He hasnt played long enough to have past his prime.
It could be he cant use PEDs anymore after being busted and suspended.

My two favorite teams are the Bears and the Cardinals. They've both had horrible seasons, hopefully they'll use the next draft to get good players.

My two favorite teams right now are the Bills and the Bengals. Something bad always seems to happen in Cincinnati, and I just wish both teams would man up and realize that one of their players suffered some health issue which a freak play on the field brought to the fore, he ain't coming back to the sport, this is life, its a violent full-contact sport, shit happens, they are paid extremely well to take the risks, football is a business, they have contracts and responsibilities and deadlines to meet, and that it is time to wring out the cry towels, grow a pair and get out there and play the fucking game---- life moves on.

Most Woke Teams in the League are ( Seattle) ( Baltimore ) ( Washington )

At least we're not the Texicans
True, but it's actually worse to be just bad enough to keep missing the playoffs because you never get good draft picks. In pro sports, if you are going to suck, you need to suck massively like Houston and get top picks.

True, but it's actually worse to be just bad enough to keep missing the playoffs because you never get good draft picks. In pro sports, if you are going to suck, you need to suck massively like Houston and get top picks.
LOL...

The Texicans have been an embarrassment for 20 years. Nice try.

Forum List

Back