The Ultimate Result of "Choice"

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Eighteen-year-old Alexis Avila had a baby in her mother's bathroom. Then she stuffed the newborn into two plastic bags and tossed the living child into a dumpster in New Mexico. The temperature was 36 degrees.
Almost six hours later, dumpster divers heard the baby whimpering and pulled it to safety.
Alexis has been charged with attempted murder and child abuse.

Leftists/feminists will simply shrug and call it "choice."

The baby's seventeen-year-old father is raising his son and wants to raise and love him.
Funny concept, father's rights. Was it "her body" she discarded in the dumpster? Anyone?
Killing a living baby, no big deal in Leftist/Feminist speak.

New Mexico teen mom throws newborn baby in dumpster in shocking video

Eighteen-year-old Alexis Avila had a baby in her mother's bathroom. Then she stuffed the newborn into two plastic bags and tossed the living child into a dumpster in New Mexico. The temperature was 36 degrees.
Almost six hours later, dumpster divers heard the baby whimpering and pulled it to safety.

The baby's seventeen-year-old father is raising his son and wants to raise and love him.
Funny concept, father's rights. Was it "her body" she discarded in the dumpster? Anyone?

The abortion fanatics don't give the baby any choice, do they? They just kill it.

That is a pretty horrific January 10, 2022 story of the murderous bitch, trying to kill her own healthy newborn son. I read the article. I was looking for the leftists that would say her action was simply "Pro-Choice", not attempted murder, to take a healthy baby after being born healthy, stuff it into a garbage bag and throw the child into a dumpster, but didn't find any. Maybe you posted the wrong article. Somehow, I doubt she tried that as a defense at her trial, also.

That is a pretty horrific January 10, 2022 story of the murderous bitch, trying to kill her own healthy newborn son. I read the article. I was looking for the leftists that would say her action was simply "Pro-Choice", not attempted murder, to take a healthy baby after being born healthy, stuff it into a garbage bag and throw the child into a dumpster, but didn't find any. Maybe you posted the wrong article. Somehow, I doubt she tried that as a defense at her trial, also.
Her trial begins December 19.

Evil never relents, never apologizes, never admits it was..... evil.
Democrats promote, fabricate, and teach evil, beginning in elementary school.

Story Hour - Copy.jpg

I suspect the charge against her will be some sort of neglect of a minor, not murder since she did not really try to kill it.

The baby did not die.

Well, no. That's one of your dumber lies. If it's born, it's a human being, and we care deeply about human beings.

It's the dehumanizing hyper-eugenic pro-life philosophy that causes disrespect for life. Pro-lifers say a child is no more valuable than a zygote. Nobody actually cares about zygotes, pro-lifers included, so the message from pro-lifers is that children are worthless.

Yes, you do have to be a special kind of evil to equate a child to a single cell.

I got ten Buck$, that says Pro-choice will not be part of her defense.
You brave, big spender you.

I offered $20,000 rewards to each of the five largest newspapers in each city, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Detroit, and Phoenix for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons illegally stuffing ballots in the remote collection boxes for the 2020 presidential election.

Not one of them would so much as respond to me, much less print my letter/offer.
So I placed ads in the Phoenix Craigs List, one of which I paid for.
Within ten minutes, the ads were deleted by Craigs Leftists.

I emailed Fox News, Trump headquarters, Leo Terrell, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and New York Post with the same offers - $100,000 rewards for five states.

Crickets.

Dan Vincent is CEO of Entertainment Resource Group, Inc. , Las Vegas.
His daily email list goes out to 8,000,000 people.
Booking Agent - Entertainment Booking, Concert Management, Corporate Entertainment

This was on his email today:

John Jaeger has been passionate about the election fraud from day ONE!!!
Anyone willing to put his money where his mouth is, should be respected!
Thank you John...

I offered $20,000 rewards to each of the five largest newspapers in each city, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Detroit, and Phoenix for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons illegally stuffing ballots in the remote collection boxes for the 2020 presidential election.

Not one of them would so much as respond to me, much less print my letter/offer.

I emailed Fox News, Trump headquarters, Leo Terrell, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and New York Post with the same offers - $100,000 rewards for five states.

Crickets.

Booking Agent - Entertainment Booking, Concert Management, Corporate Entertainment

Thank you John...
Off-topic.

Crickets.

Thank you John...
I'm just a piker, usually only gambling (when I do) on things or in ways, where I will most likely win, coming out ahead of investments) and you probably have deeper pockets. In this case, (of the OP Thread topic and content), just making a point.:cool:

It raises a question though, at least in my mind. How is it okay to abort that baby 5 minutes before it is born as opposed to throwing it in a dumpster 5 minutes after? I do not understand how anyone can justify one but condemn the other. At what point in that baby's life does it become unacceptable to arbitrarily end his or her life. The baby is not an "it", but rather a living person with a unique human DNA, it would seem that the unborn child should not be murdered for convenience sake. Let's not pretend that isn't often the case. And BTW, in some states killing a pregnant woman is considered 2 homicides instead of 1, so it seems to me that equating an abortion with murder shouldn't be so easily dismissed.

With the overturning of Roe v Wade, the question is left up to the states, which IMHO is exactly how it should be. If the current abortion laws are unacceptable in a given state, the voters can vote in people who will change it and that is precisely how a democratic republic should function.

It raises a question though, at least in my mind. How is it okay to abort that baby 5 minutes before it is born as opposed to throwing it in a dumpster 5 minutes after? I do not understand how anyone can justify one but condemn the other. At what point in that baby's life does it become unacceptable to arbitrarily end his or her life. The baby is not an "it", but rather a living person with a unique human DNA, it would seem that the unborn child should not be murdered for convenience sake. Let's not pretend that isn't often the case. And BTW, in some states killing a pregnant woman is considered 2 homicides instead of 1, so it seems to me that equating an abortion with murder shouldn't be so easily dismissed.

With the overturning of Roe v Wade, the question is left up to the states, which IMHO is exactly how it should be. If the current abortion laws are unacceptable in a given state, the voters can vote in people who will change it and that is precisely how a democratic republic should function.
Not a hard question in my mind. I do not believe in third trimester abortions, unless the life of the physical life of the mother is in jeopardy for medical reasons, or the infant as died or will be dead at birth, but that is me. I am an old white guy, who will never have an abortion. It should be the patient and the doctor making the decisions. At the same time, I am not a big "sanctity of human life" guy either, having met, dealt with and considered aborting a full-grown asshole or two in my time (guess we got luck), where the world would be better off if they had never been born. Prisons have plenty of them. Foreign battle fields have plenty of them, called enemy soldiers.

I am not a big "sanctity of human life" guy either, having met, dealt with and considered aborting a full-grown asshole or two in my time (guess we got luck), where the world would be better off if they had never been born. Prisons have plenty of them. Foreign battle fields have plenty of them, called enemy soldiers.

How would you know the full-grown assholes from everyone else while they're still in the womb?

It should be the patient and the doctor making the decisions.

True, except that the fetus has no say in the matter. There's something that is not right when we allow a human life to be ended before it is born, absent the conditions you mentioned. Especially when he or she has reached the point of viability as stipulated in what for now is state law.

I do not believe in third trimester abortions

A lot of progressive liberals do believe abortions are acceptable right up to birth, while others would deny any abortion at any point regardless of the circumstances. Both approaches I think are too extreme, even though I personally do not approve, I can see what appears to be the majority view that abortions up to around the viability point to be acceptable. Many other advanced countries allow abortions up to the 14th week or thereabouts, so it maybe should depend on the people in each US state to decide for themselves where the cutoff point is and the circumstances.

How would you know the full-grown assholes from everyone else while they're still in the womb?

True, except that the fetus has no say in the matter. There's something that is not right when we allow a human life to be ended before it is born, absent the conditions you mentioned. Especially when he or she has reached the point of viability as stipulated in what for now is state law.

A lot of progressive liberals do believe abortions are acceptable right up to birth, while others would deny any abortion at any point regardless of the circumstances. Both approaches I think are too extreme, even though I personally do not approve, I can see what appears to be the majority view that abortions up to around the viability point to be acceptable. Many other advanced countries allow abortions up to the 14th week or thereabouts, so it maybe should depend on the people in each US state to decide for themselves where the cutoff point is and the circumstances.
I wouldn't. Besides, I don't have a womb. I will say, I can envision a young drug addled female highschool droppout, from a broken home, alcoholic hooker mother, dead or missing father, seeing no future for herself, finding out she is pregnant, not wanting to bring a child into that world, to perpetuate the situation and the possibility. She might be right and not up to me to say she is wrong.

I wouldn't. Besides, I don't have a womb. I will say, I can envision a young drug addled female highschool droppout, from a broken home, alcoholic hooker mother, dead or missing father, seeing no future for herself, finding out she is pregnant, not wanting to bring a child into that world, to perpetuate the situation and the possibility. She might be right and not up to me to say she is wrong.
Is she too confused to use birth control? It is cheap and available. I don't understand why abortions are even necessary.

Another person was thrown away, not herself and that is why she was charged with attempted murder.

God bless you and the child always!!!

Holly

P.S. What I want to know is if anyone has ever been charged with attempted murder after a failed suicide attempt.

Sure, it's "not up to" you to say throwing a helpless newborn into a dumpster in two plastic bags when the temperature is 36 degrees is "wrong." That kind of temporizing is sick and evil.
1. The father didn't want his child to be murdered.
2. I'm sure the baby did not want to die.
3. Another sick woman buried her newborn infant in the woods, and shortly afterward, a hiker's dog alerted to the burial site where the baby was wimpering.
She dug it up and adopted the child who is 19 years old today and more than happy to be alive.
4. Andrea Bocelli's mother was told by her physician that he would have severe birth defects and she should abort him. She refused and the world is a better place for it.
5. My niece had to go to Russia to adopt her two children since they could find NONE in America.
6. My friend put his grandson up for adoption due to his advanced age, and a wonderful loving couple came from South Carolina to California to pick him up and nurture him.
7. Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies. Many men, but not one woman. Some *choice* that is.
8. That was NOT "her body" she threw into the dumpster to die in 36 degree weather.
The Big Lie is "my body." This clearly refutes that Big Lie. Medical doctors have categorically stated that "life begins at conception." That's all there is to it. It's a new and unique human being, just as dependent on its mother now as it will be for years to come.

This is what good and decent people do. Sick Leftists try to *justify* murder when the Bible says, "Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back