The United States has no mandate to allow illegal aliens into this country

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Biden has screwed us all long enough. He has no mandate to allow his illegal aliens into the USA. So the Congress owes citizens the right to freedom not for illegals, but for we citizens. Biden is robbing us all.

Watch this video from Australia.

How to stop antisemitism and other ills.

Watch this video beginning here.

How to stop antisemitism and other ills.

Watch this video beginning here.

Jews are behind much of this open borders BS, transgenderism, etc., the liberal/leftoid Jews, not religious ones as an instance.

We gave them succor from Europe, and within a few years they began trying to remake our society, and using blacks as their pets to do so. Now their new st are hordes of turd world illegals.

Jews are behind much of this open borders BS, transgenderism, etc., the liberal/leftoid Jews, not religious ones as an instance.

We gave them succor from Europe, and within a few years they began trying to remake our society, and using blacks as their pets to do so. Now their new st are hordes of turd world illegals.
Biden has the full weight of his government backing the illegals. But for Biden none would be allowed in. A few might manage to cross the Trump fence. But Biden is the problem not Jews.

Bob doesn't know the history of the immigration laws of his own country, excalibur... probably never heard of american Jews like Horace Kallen and Emanuel Celler.

If he did you wouldn't have to tell him about the heavy jewish american involvement in the destruction of the racial composition of the United States.

Bob doesn't know the history of the immigration laws of his own country, excalibur... probably never heard of american Jews like Horace Kallen and Emanuel Celler.

If he did you wouldn't have to tell him about the heavy jewish american involvement in the destruction of the racial composition of the United States.
I am not against our citizens who happen to be Jews. Yes I do know about our immigration laws. My niece married a Mexican who at the time was in CA illegally. Reagan saved his ass. I was talking to Jesus one day and I asked him how he would handle the illegals. He did not hesitate and told me he would deport all of them. But then he was a citizen.

Biden has the full weight of his government backing the illegals. But for Biden none would be allowed in. A few might manage to cross the Trump fence. But Biden is the problem not Jews.

The ACLU is working for open borders, a very Jewish organization; many in the DOJ are leftoid Jews behind these policies.

Many in the MSM cheering our destruction on are leftoid Jews, among them being Jake Tapper.

The ACLU is working for open borders, a very Jewish organization; many in the DOJ are leftoid Jews behind these policies.

Many in the MSM cheering our destruction on are leftoid Jews, among them being Jake Tapper.
You let the democrats escape culpability by laying the blame on the Jews.

You let the democrats escape culpability by laying the blame on the Jews.

Jews vote Democrat and are huge donors to that rotten Party.

Leftoid Jews are a problem and have been for a century and more, overrepresented as they are in the media, the entertainment industry, the law, etc.

Jews vote Democrat and are huge donors to that rotten Party.

Leftoid Jews are a problem and have been for a century and more, overrepresented as they are in the media, the entertainment industry, the law, etc.
I agree with that explanation. 27 percent of Jews favor Trump.
Jews became Democrats due to FDR who they believed would save them. FDR waged war that ended the greatest Depression. Jews are not Christians.

Biden has screwed us all long enough. He has no mandate to allow his illegal aliens into the USA. So the Congress owes citizens the right to freedom not for illegals, but for we citizens. Biden is robbing us all.

Watch this video from Australia.

civ.jpg

Bub...dems don't give a shit about all that.

One day dems found out that there is no one to stop them. Military was our last hope, but dems own the military and will use them on the reps. Reps are useless to do a thing, absolutely pitiful.

America is over!

commies mink.gif

Last edited:

Protocols of the Youngers of Ivy

It's your precious Preppies who are behind mishmash multiculturalism.. Long ago, their guillotine-fodder class invented anti-semitism as a scapegoat, and the loyal groveling peasants fell for it.

Forum List

Back