🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The United States has the highest child homicide rate among countries in Western Europe and North Am

CherryPanda

Aug 12, 2014
According to the UNICEF report on violence against children in the world, the US has the highest child homicide rate among what we are used to call ‘civilized countries’. And this is terrifying news, in fact. What do you think can be the possible reasons for this statistics?

Washington Post article
UNICEF publication

According to the UNICEF report on violence against children in the world, the US has the highest child homicide rate among what we are used to call ‘civilized countries’. And this is terrifying news, in fact. What do you think can be the possible reasons for this statistics?

Washington Post article
UNICEF publication

I would say gangs would be a good place to start to lay blame

The problem of children and adolescents joining gangs was also factored in as a reason for high violence and homicide rates among youth. In the United States, for example, 273,875 children (under age 18) were believed to be involved in some 29,900 gangs in 2011

UN one-fifth of murder victims are under 20 - The Washington Post

Probably several reasons, but I'll focus on one.

Abortion.

IMO when a society aborts millions of babies a year, that society devalues life to the point that it becomes numb to the sanctity of life.

Yeah, I'll go with abortion, and then violent drug gangs in the cities created by generations of teenagers having babies who then become teenagers who have babies, living on government welfare in communities where the only adult role models are teen mothers and gang member dads....who don't raise their children.

When the democrats began using welfare as a tool to weaken family ties, in order to create generations of people who will vote democrat...they created the inner city nightmares...and children suffer for it...

Forum List

Back