🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Unofficial "I Am Sick Of Everything Christmas" Thread. Had Enough Of Never Ending Xmas Music?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: And we can add this to the "Death and Taxes" list. Unfortunately most of us have to deal with up to three months of Christmas Music, Decorations and Never Ending Christmas Commercials !!!
So have any of you finally reached the point where you are mentally screaming,,"Please Make It Stop !!,,For Gods Sake, MAKE IT STOP !!!" :crybaby: :crybaby: :cuckoo:

also, i wanna ask u all,,when does your local wal mart start putting out Xmas stuff? I think here in Naples, i have seen them start stocking the shelves around mid-september?,,really? can we at least wait till Halloween is over?

I stopped watching TV just because of X-mas...
hey,,remember that ad from maybe 6/7 years ago? some older lady singer/in the ad they showed her singing to some kid in a wheel chair,,and gloated that she had the voice of an angel? :laugh2:

i cannot stand going into any building and all they play is XMAS Music !!! ARRRGGHH !!!!
I do all my shopping online and never step into a mall or building..
hey,,do they also have these poor people ringing bells in front of wal mart and your local grocers? i cannot stand bells!
Just at Wal Mart, no one else wants them around...

hey,,remember that ad from maybe 6/7 years ago? some older lady singer/in the ad they showed her singing to some kid in a wheel chair,,and gloated that she had the voice of an angel? :laugh2:
No....
I think it was Katy something.at the time we were all poking fun of her Xmas CD ads. What a joke she was. I think she was around 70 at the time. And her songs came out in the 70s

No....
I think it was Katy something.at the time we were all poking fun of her Xmas CD ads. What a joke she was. I think she was around 70 at the time. And her songs came out in the 70s
Is it the religious hag?

I love it. I watch those nonsense Hallmark movies day and night. I've recorded a whole bunch for when Christmas is over. I listen to the music constantly. I do not celebrate Christmas myself, but I adore it and love watching others. Between the recorded movies and music, I have it all year.

I have my own variations on the redundancy.. Walking in a wiener wonderland, I saw Mommy humping Santa Claus, We wish you a hairy lip miss....The fun never ends, Police know me not....

I love it. I watch those nonsense Hallmark movies day and night. I've recorded a whole bunch for when Christmas is over. I listen to the music constantly. I do not celebrate Christmas myself, but I adore it and love watching others. Between the recorded movies and music, I have it all year.
Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.

What I get sick of are the renditions of songs that are over played. I prefer the more obscure Christmas songs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i bet most people are not aware that the guy that sang in the grinch cartoon was also the voice of Tony the Tiger

Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.
Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...

Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...
I miss Andy Williams :crybaby:

Forum List

Back