🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Unofficial "I Am Sick Of Everything Christmas" Thread. Had Enough Of Never Ending Xmas Music?

I love it. I watch those nonsense Hallmark movies day and night. I've recorded a whole bunch for when Christmas is over. I listen to the music constantly. I do not celebrate Christmas myself, but I adore it and love watching others. Between the recorded movies and music, I have it all year.
Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.
Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...
I miss Andy Williams :crybaby:
His wife was a piece of sweetmeat, but Andy is still working in Branson, Mo...

I stopped watching TV just because of X-mas...
i cannot stand going into any building and all they play is XMAS Music !!! ARRRGGHH !!!!
I do all my shopping online and never step into a mall or building..
hey,,do they also have these poor people ringing bells in front of wal mart and your local grocers? i cannot stand bells!

Not even cowbell?
sometimes they really ring them loud,,,,i have to cover my ears sometimes

I stopped watching TV just because of X-mas...
i cannot stand going into any building and all they play is XMAS Music !!! ARRRGGHH !!!!
hey,,do they also have these poor people ringing bells in front of wal mart and your local grocers? i cannot stand bells!

Not even cowbell?

I got a fever .....

I love it. I watch those nonsense Hallmark movies day and night. I've recorded a whole bunch for when Christmas is over. I listen to the music constantly. I do not celebrate Christmas myself, but I adore it and love watching others. Between the recorded movies and music, I have it all year.
Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.
Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...
i was so saddened when he died. remember thats when we first saw Donny Osmond? how old is he now? 76?

Not even cowbell?

I got a fever .....
that was considered the funniest sketch on SNL:laugh2:

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: And we can add this to the "Death and Taxes" list. Unfortunately most of us have to deal with up to three months of Christmas Music, Decorations and Never Ending Christmas Commercials !!!
So have any of you finally reached the point where you are mentally screaming,,"Please Make It Stop !!,,For Gods Sake, MAKE IT STOP !!!" :crybaby: :crybaby: :cuckoo:

You think you have it bad? My wife has been watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel for the last month straight. I swear I've seen every one of them five times already.
:bang3: :blowup::cheeky-smiley-018::booze::death::puke3::uhoh3:

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: And we can add this to the "Death and Taxes" list. Unfortunately most of us have to deal with up to three months of Christmas Music, Decorations and Never Ending Christmas Commercials !!!
So have any of you finally reached the point where you are mentally screaming,,"Please Make It Stop !!,,For Gods Sake, MAKE IT STOP !!!" :crybaby: :crybaby: :cuckoo:

You think you have it bad? MY wife has been watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel for the last month straight.

lets wait and see when our neighbors find the time to take down their light shows

i was so saddened when he died. remember thats when we first saw Donny Osmond? how old is he now? 76?
Donny is close to my age and yet he has a full head of black hair...He's in his sixties like the guy who just died that was a Partridge kid...

You think you have it bad? My wife has been watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel for the last month straight. I swear I've seen every one of them five times already.
They get all that subliminal advertising on Hallmark...

Donny is close to my age and yet he has a full head of black hair...He's in his sixties like the guy who just died that was a Partridge kid...
i was Kidding, i know how old he is {more or less} but i used to think that Marie was my age,,shes not, she a little older,,,must be all of that make up in her annoying weight loss commercials!!

Getting tired of it as well. They start this earlier and earlier. There was a time you wouldn't hear much Christmas advertising until after Thanksgiving. Now it's before Halloween. I've even seen "Christmas in July" sales.

yah, andy williams died at 84 in 2012. we were all little kids when he had his own show,,,the mid to late 60's were the best Xmases

Getting tired of it as well. They start this earlier and earlier. There was a time you wouldn't hear much Christmas advertising until after Thanksgiving. Now it's before Halloween. I've even seen "Christmas in July" sales.
and those poor folks at store entrances? dont they know that 90% of us dont carry coins anymore? maybe they accept bit coin?

We were listening to Johnny Matthis Christmas Carols and somehow they morphed into James Brown.

u still remember watching Ed Sullivan? didnt Abe Lincoln make an appearence once on the show?

u still remember watching Ed Sullivan? didnt Abe Lincoln make an appearence once on the show?
So did George Washington.. I always thought Ed was retarded, Lawrence Welk had an excuse he was a foreigner..

Forum List

Back