🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Unofficial "I Am Sick Of Everything Christmas" Thread. Had Enough Of Never Ending Xmas Music?

Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.
Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...
I miss Andy Williams :crybaby:
His wife was a piece of sweetmeat, but Andy is still working in Branson, Mo...
u still remember watching Ed Sullivan? didnt Abe Lincoln make an appearence once on the show?
So did George Washington.. I always thought Ed was retarded, Lawrence Welk had an excuse he was a foreigner..
I think I saw the episode when George Washington and Ben Franklin came on the show together..I think Ben Franklin showed us his new invention called a phonograph? I forgot

Christmas was wonderful in the 60's,,,we are all blessed to have seen those times. its just not the same anymore. so sad all of those icons have died.
Christmas without the Rat Pack is no Christmas at all...And everyone was drunk...even the kids...
I miss Andy Williams :crybaby:
His wife was a piece of sweetmeat, but Andy is still working in Branson, Mo...
u still remember watching Ed Sullivan? didnt Abe Lincoln make an appearence once on the show?
So did George Washington.. I always thought Ed was retarded, Lawrence Welk had an excuse he was a foreigner..
remember when Beethoven was on the show? i was 7? all I remember was when Ed went to speak to Beethoven, I remember seeing Beatoven pointing to his ears, saying a few times to ed sullivan,,What?,,What?

at least there was once a time when we were kids when the left wasnt around deeming everything having to do with Xmas RACIST !!!

Forum List

Back