🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The vast majority of American Muslims are democrats !

i was surprised that nearly 70% of American Muslims vote democrat .. one would assume it would have been an even split ..
It used to be, actually. As a matter of fact, I believe George Bush won a slight majority of Muslims in 2000. But after 911, the Republican party became extremely anti-Islamic and drove them all over to the Democrats.

Not the first time you guys have done something like that

Muslims vote for Democrats because they know they're stupid.:iagree:

They don't vote for conservatives because they see them as a threat to their plans of world domination.
it will be easy for muslims to kill democrats first when they take over this country....because muslims realize that democrats support everything even the muslims hate.

Apparently Hamas was smart enough to attack with reckless abandon. Israel let US down when they pulled out of the Solemini attack at the last minute when we trained with them for months. You should actually do some reading before splashing partial story headlines. Knowing your enemy is paramount in protecting yourself. Trump was correct. Just because he says their smart does not mean he is in league with them and just because he said Israel let us down does not mean he is anti Israeli. You guys are clueless and hateful. Trump supported Israel at least 100 times.
You don't accolade yer enemy in public ya Mook.

It used to be, actually. As a matter of fact, I believe George Bush won a slight majority of Muslims in 2000. But after 911, the Republican party became extremely anti-Islamic and drove them all over to the Democrats.

Not the first time you guys have done something like that
Yep.....and Democrats make sure Muslims have plenty of money and weapons to fire into Israel and to plot attacks in the West.

Islam will never change.

They're keep slaves and they claim they murder people in the name of Allah.
It's been that way for 1200 years.

They're the extreme right-wing.....and they make Catholics look like liberals in comparison.

How does Pew determine a "vast number" of religious affiliation vs political registration? A couple of hundred phone calls?

You don't accolade yer enemy in public ya Mook.
Well, you don't give the enemy strategic information about your weak spots in public either. Your TDS is rotting your brain.

Trump: "Two nights ago I read all of Biden’s security people ... they said, 'Gee, I hope Hezbollah doesn't attack from the north, because that's the most vulnerable spot.' I said, 'Wait a minute. You know, Hezbollah is very smart.'

He also said: "They [Israel] have a national defense minister ... if you listen to this jerk, you would attack from the north because he said that's our weak spot," Trump said.

That is not giving accolades to Hezbollah that is saying that Biden and the national defense minister are STUPID for giving strategic information to the enemy.

Last edited:
Like in Russia?
Christians want to live in peace. But they will fight. I don't know the denographics for Christians in Russia....apparently you do and you want to claim Russia vs Ukraine is a christian war? Uraine has no high ground to stand on. I'n going to check that out. demographics for both.

Religion in Russia (Sreda Arena Atlas Survey, 2012)[1]

Russian Orthodoxy (41.1%)
Other Christians[a] (6.3%)
MuslimsReligion in Russia - Wikipedia (6.5%)
Neopagans and Tengrists[c] (1.2%)
Buddhists (0.5%)
Other religions[d] (0.7%)
Believers, but not adherents of any particular religion (25.2%)
Atheists (13%)
Undeclared (5.5%)

Religion in Ukraine (2022)[1]

Orthodoxy (72%)
Catholicism[a] (9%)
Protestantism (2%)
Other Christian (2%)
Other (3%)
Atheist (10%)
Difficult to say (2%)

nowwhat do you have to say about that mr. DoneTazeMeBruh?

Last edited:

The vast majority of American Muslims are democrats !​

WTF would you expect? You guys hate them, call them names, try to blame them for every single bad action ever, lump them all in with terrorists (who they dislike as much as you do) and tried to get them all removed/barred from the whole country.

What are the chances they wanna join your party?

Forum List

Back