The Vetting Process

There is no vetting going on. Obama is a liar, he does not intend to vet any muslims coming in. He know exactly what he's doing, he's bringing in as many murdering radicals as he can before he has to leave office kicking and screaming.

take a look at Tashfeen------so demure-----all her hair covered----and probably little or no make-up-------she looks as innocent as JOAN D'ARC. There are lots of girls who are tricked up as saintly innocents just like that bitch in my town. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS. Several years ago I was RANDOMLY chosen for a "strip search"------because I took a domestic flight. I is an innocent looking small person
too. I followed instructions and was prepared to face the worst. I waited in a room---expecting to be probed -----"god only knows where" -------the female inspector showed up-------poked a pencil into my "chignon"---(sloppy little bun thing
I had done to my hair)-----and I was PASSED.......... I kinda considered the inspection to be very inadequate-----just because I look innocent WHO KNOWS?-----I could have been a murdering bitch like Tashfeen

take a look at Tashfeen------so demure-----all her hair covered----and probably little or no make-up-------she looks as innocent as JOAN D'ARC. There are lots of girls who are tricked up as saintly innocents just like that bitch in my town. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS. Several years ago I was RANDOMLY chosen for a "strip search"------because I took a domestic flight. I is an innocent looking small person
too. I followed instructions and was prepared to face the worst. I waited in a room---expecting to be probed -----"god only knows where" -------the female inspector showed up-------poked a pencil into my "chignon"---(sloppy little bun thing
I had done to my hair)-----and I was PASSED.......... I kinda considered the inspection to be very inadequate-----just because I look innocent WHO KNOWS?-----I could have been a murdering bitch like Tashfeen

Forum List

Back