The Walker Warnock Debate

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I only watched it because this afternoon I was visiting my mother for her 90th birthday and my wife and my son got into a political discussion. I don't like to talk politics at a family event, for reasons that should be obvious to any poster here. But Mrs. Flops has only recently become very politicized and she always says what's on her mind.

Anyway, it turns out that my son is very much the Bidenista, and very ready for Trump to go to jail. I resisted asking, "So this time you've really got him?" My son has more than earned the right to whatever political opinion he chooses, not matter how wrong it is.

Anyway, he described the Walker/Warnock debate as a disaster for Walker. I have paid no attention to that race, so I had nothing to measure what he said against. I watched the debate, and I have to say that Walker came off much better than Warnock. Only a person who likes politicians who refuse to answer difficult questions about their own beliefs could come away from that thinking that Warnock is the better choice. But judge for yourself:

BTW, Warnock refused to let his wife get a passport to travel to her family in West Africa, and he ran over her foot during an argument about that. Isolating the victim is a classic MO of an abuser. I just found out about that.

Warnok is another smooth talking phony. He exploited his congregation, screwed over his tenants and is a wife abuser. I'll take the plain talking guy who is going to work for the people not himself, Herschel Walker.

Warnok is another smooth talking phony. He exploited his congregation, screwed over his tenants and is a wife abuser. I'll take the plain talking guy who is going to work for the people not himself, Herschel Walker.
Exactly. Walker is not a smooth talker. But he is speaking the truth and answering questions with obvious sincerity, so he doesn't need to be smooth.

Well he clearly lacks critical reasoning ability, because all observers, including the leftist media believe Walker thrashed Warnock, which came as a great surprise as expectations were so low for Walker, it is expected that Walker will now surge in the polling....

Regardless of how competent Walker is for the office, just on principle, from the latest admissions from what we know now from big pharma, and the fact that they never even did testing on the jab to see if it would even stop the spread of the virus?

None of the DNC Senators should be allowed to go back to DC, clearly any Senator that voted for mandatory jabs, from either side of the aisle, are corrupted by corporate money.

At the very least? They need to be kept out of power. If I had my way? I would see them all brought to trial on RICO statutes.

6x2o8z.jpg

Well he clearly lacks critical reasoning ability, because all observers, including the leftist media believe Walker thrashed Warnock, which came as a great surprise as expectations were so low for Walker, it is expected that Walker will now surge in the polling....
I'm sure that he didn't watch the debate, but more likely a clip from the Colbert Show or whatever.

But he is speaking the truth and answering questions with obvious sincerity
Lying about his girlfriends abortion is NOT Truth.
Pulling out a Dollar Store Badge is NOT Truth.
Accepting a debate then NOT showing up is NOT Truth.

When the going gets tough, literally Walker gets going.
Run Herschel Run.

I did not read that he accepted more than one.

This is an odd reading of reality. Perhaps in rhetoric, but it does not appear anything was finalized. :eusa_think:

1665984142803.png

Lying about his girlfriends abortion is NOT Truth.
No, neither is claiming that you know he's lying when it's only wishful thinking.
Pulling out a Dollar Store Badge is NOT Truth.
Calling an honorary badge given to him by a police department for his support of law enforcement a "dime store badge," is lying and racist.
Cancelling an appointment does not mean that you lied when you made it. Things change. Jesus, Winco! You must have been Hell on your parents. You were the kind of kid that if your mom told you y'all would go to Astroworld this summer, but Astroworld closed, you'd throw your self on the floor and kick you feet crying "You lied! You LIED!"
When the going gets tough, literally Walker gets going.
Run Herschel Run.
Clever. You forgot to mention that he'd be carrying watermelons and smoking crack, Grand Dragon Winco.

Calling an honorary badge given to him by a police department for his support of law enforcement a "dime store badge," is lying and racist.
And when you go to Burger King and they give you crown, It doesn't actually make you a King.

When you get an honorary badge, it doesn't give you any policing powers, it's just like the crown.

Now, if they made him a deputy, that would be different.
Did they, or did they just give him a Burger King Type Crown?

Last edited:
And when you go to Burger King and they give you crown, It doesn't actually make you a King.
Yes, and if you name your son Barron he isn't really a Barron like the Red Barron. If only Democrats put into sound governing the same effort they put into dreaming up snarky comparisons.
When you get an honorary badge, it doesn't give you any policing powers, it's just like the crown.
Maybe some Dems in the audience didn't know How obvious that is.
Now, if they made him a deputy, that would be different.
Did they, or did they just give him a Burger King Type Crown?
Neither.

They gave him a token of their appreciation for supporting police at a time when the media is excoriating them. Especially brave for a black man given the Democratic Party's historic methods of dealing with black dissent.

Especially brave for a black man given the Democratic Party's historic methods of dealing with black dissent.
I giggle a bit every time you try to blame todays racism on (D) when clearly the racist of TODAY are the McMichaels and his ilk in the South along with the Idaho rednecks waving their trump flags.

I giggle a bit every time you try to blame todays racism on (D) when clearly the racist of TODAY are the McMichaels and his ilk in the South along with the Idaho rednecks waving their trump flags.
The Democrats exploited blacks then and they continue to this day. They promoted some like Bennie Tokenson and Maxine Carries Waters to overseer but it's still the same plantation.

I said "Dollar Store" not "Dime Store"
Damn Biden's inflation!
And that is in NO WAY racist.
That's what racists always say.

I only watched it because this afternoon I was visiting my mother for her 90th birthday and my wife and my son got into a political discussion. I don't like to talk politics at a family event, for reasons that should be obvious to any poster here. But Mrs. Flops has only recently become very politicized and she always says what's on her mind.

Anyway, it turns out that my son is very much the Bidenista, and very ready for Trump to go to jail. I resisted asking, "So this time you've really got him?" My son has more than earned the right to whatever political opinion he chooses, not matter how wrong it is.

Anyway, he described the Walker/Warnock debate as a disaster for Walker. I have paid no attention to that race, so I had nothing to measure what he said against. I watched the debate, and I have to say that Walker came off much better than Warnock. Only a person who likes politicians who refuse to answer difficult questions about their own beliefs could come away from that thinking that Warnock is the better choice. But judge for yourself:

BTW, Warnock refused to let his wife get a passport to travel to her family in West Africa, and he ran over her foot during an argument about that. Isolating the victim is a classic MO of an abuser. I just found out about that.

It made it pretty clear that Herschel Walker has severe brain damage from his years playing football. Whether that's a disaster for him or not, depends on whether you want this country to continue existing or not.

Forum List

Back